Kirk Lorange

New lesson

I've turned that original piece I call 'Open Air' into a lesson. It's just so damn fun to play that I figured I should share it with you. It's got all those open strings coming into play throughout and is quite a test to keep your fingers obedient, as often they're required to play higher notes on lower strings ... if you know what I mean.

I'd say this is for intermediate players.

http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10457

Have fun and I want to hear some recordings posted for this. :)

Hey Kirk, Thanks for this lesson! I know no one has said this before (lol) but I just wanted to say thanks for all of your efforts on this site and the plane talk site. Its too kind of you! I really can't believe how much my guitar playing and enjoyment has increased in just a few months since I stumbled on to your site and purchased the plane talk book (great illustrations by the way). You have come up with such an incredibly easy way to explain it all. If I could only continue to learn at the rate I have over the past few months, I could see myself becoming a master like you. THANKS!!

Yes, I like this one. Might just have to give it a go. I haven't been around much the last few weeks+ so it's nice to check back and find some great stuff from Kirk et all.

Still be best forum going.

Sleepy.

Kirk, I just wanted to thank you for all the lessons you made available to us.. Your a great guitarist with a wonderful sound. Ever since I was little the acoustic guitar has been like a magnet to me and thanks to you I'm finally beginning to sound like all those wonderful players I've heard. A lifetime dream has begun to come to fruition. Some how I feel thanks is not enough. A way to repay you is in the works. Thanks, thanks, and more thanks to you and all of the others. Kimagori

hi kirk,

thanks for all the great guitar stuff i have been practising all the new stuff. i am getting there but maybe my age is the factor here im 52 but i will try my hardest to try and play guitar it really is great fun as well.