D-Dawn

It is a womens prerogative....

LoL to change her mind!! :yes:

I have nixed the Strat wishes in exchange for a beautiful black Epiphone Les Paul Custom...oh my was it a sweet thing to play on.....I cannot wait to get my hands on it again...sigh...but will have to wait to pay off the lay a way.

Anyone else have one?? Whats it like for you?

:yeahhh:<---excitement!

LoL to change her mind!! :yes:

I have nixed the Strat wishes in exchange for a beautiful black Epiphone Les Paul Custom...oh my was it a sweet thing to play on.....I cannot wait to get my hands on it again...sigh...but will have to wait to pay off the lay a way.

Anyone else have one?? Whats it like for you?

:yeahhh:<---excitement!

If the guitar talked to you, you made the right choice. Cool.

Here are some reviews. The nice thing is that over time you can upgrade the pups and hardware and end up with a better and better sounding guitar. Good choice.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Epiphone/Les+Paul+Custom/10/1

Definately the right choice...tried the Standard Strat..eh. The Fat Strat..erm...nope.

Then hubby handed me the LP Custom...and WOW! :) (yay)

but the nice thing is my son got his Standard Strat tonight and if I feel so inclined I can play with it...lol...he does have to be at school!

Definately the right choice...tried the Standard Strat..eh. The Fat Strat..erm...nope.

Then hubby handed me the LP Custom...and WOW! :) (yay)

but the nice thing is my son got his Standard Strat tonight and if I feel so inclined I can play with it...lol...he does have to be at school!

Best of both worlds :winkthumb:

I've got a fat strat and a Epiphone Black Beauty 3 pups. its nice to have the best of both worlds. but I would love a LP custom. I can feel an attack of G.A.S comin on again.:devil2:

but I would love a LP custom. I can feel an attack of G.A.S comin on again.:devil2:

Oh yes.....:guitardude::brickwall: I just can't resist!:claping:

I think you made a good decision. I have a Fat Strat, a regular G&L strat, and an Epi Dot with 2 humbuckers. Overall I like the double humbuckers the best. You can get a fat sound with crunch or a jazzy sound with clean. Personally I think the fat strat idea is backwards. I'd rather have a single coil on the bridge and a humbucker on the neck.

The LP is a classy looking guitar. Although I think I'd go for an SG to get the double cut away. While the Dot is a nice guitar the bulky size is a bit of a turnoff. But it sures looks nice.

LoL my daughter (15) wants the SG..got her heart set on it..so I end up witht he LP..son (14) has the strat..she gets the SG..WE'RE SET! :) :)

I agree, fly the dot is too bulky..I played around with all of these and decided the LP is the way for me to go :)