GT

What to buy? Help: Ibanez JS100 vs Line6 Spyder II 30W amp

Im between this 2 things. I only have 350 bucks and this are the things i have to "improve" my playing/overall sound. I dont have enough money and i cant afford a more xpensive gear right now, so, this is it. Pros and Cons please ;)

BTW i only have a Fender Squier Strat, an Epiphone les Paul studio, a Crate GFx20W and a Digitech GNX1..... so you get the idea of how screwed i am.:crying2:

Do you like the guitars you have and how they play? If so, your amp will probably make a bigger difference in sound. I've seen good guitar players coax some pretty sweet sound out of a Squier guitar, so I'd think that if you're looking for better tone the amp would be the answer.

If you have a shop near you, it would probably be a good idea to take your guitar(s) and amp there.....play your guitar(s) through the Spider amp you're looking at, then play the Ibanez guitar through the amp you already have, and see which combo gives you what you're looking for.

Do you like the guitars you have and how they play? If so, your amp will probably make a bigger difference in sound. I've seen good guitar players coax some pretty sweet sound out of a Squier guitar, so I'd think that if you're looking for better tone the amp would be the answer.

If you have a shop near you, it would probably be a good idea to take your guitar(s) and amp there.....play your guitar(s) through the Spider amp you're looking at, then play the Ibanez guitar through the amp you already have, and see which combo gives you what you're looking for.

That makes sense :winkthumb: But the JS100 is really cheap at that price. maybe i could sell it at a higher price.....

I found a like new MIM Fender Strat and a Fender Deluxe 900 amp for $400 on Craigslist. So it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on the used market.

thanks guys, i went with the JS100. I tested and i really think is for me :guitardude: I hope this improve my playingi n some way....maybe just by the motivation this guitar comes with :)