texred

What are those points for?

If you save up 500 you can get a free air guitar.

Neutral point "the temperature at which the thermoelectric power of two metals is zero and which is midway between the temperature of the cold junction and the corresponding temperature of inversion." as per Merriam-Webster

On 2/22/2018 at 2:22 PM, 6string said:

If you save up 500 you can get a free air guitar.

Neutral point "the temperature at which the thermoelectric power of two metals is zero and which is midway between the temperature of the cold junction and the corresponding temperature of inversion." as per Merriam-Webster

I coulda said that without a dictionary, 6pak. I thought it was more bizarre musicianspeak. And I thing the neutral pH is 4-not acidic or basic, but I could be lying just to impress you.

I got a joke for you, if you're not a bass player, which you probably are. But I'm highly impressed you know how to use a dictionary, when the general answer to my questions is "I dunno".

I've had enough serious for today. Learned about giving you tele neck pickup parallel wiring, playing it with no pole pieces in neck pup; attaching pot to neck pup. . . . and parallel wiring.

Shit, go buy a strat. or at least a single coil pickup. Or P90s (I get warm and fuzzy over p90s).  I don't understand, but I put in 8 hours learning stuff today. Explain tomorrow. It's HH (in nonguitarspeak that means happy hour). Time to laugh. I am going to find you a sick cartoon, just coz yer so purty.

BTW I don't think Merriam was talking about guitars. But I'll take that air guitar, for sure. Been needing one since last year, when I was 13.

Cut some out and pass 'em to everyone in the pasture. That took me so long to figure out how to do, then apparently I succeeded 12 times. And it wouldn't let me even type in there.

At least I finally learned enough to sorta figure things out. Now all I have to do is figure how to apply that to LP. If you have time, I could use some semi-intelligent tech talk. Yes, it appears I'm part Pit. Not hungry enough to eat a tire or a jap bumper YET. There is a crappy guitar shop in town (35 miles, across from the grocery store). I took the squier in when I got it (first guitar) and told 'em I need a setup and strings. The bill was $10. Don't really want to take my others there. A guitarist should be able to do their own setups, right?

Talkin to RockerBob couple nights ago and told him the whole sitch, and after back and forths, he said take it to the $10 shop. I did get a cool T-shit,though. It cost $20.