Nick Mifsud

Fender Mustang I amp help?

Hello! I recently bought a 100 watt Fender Mustang III amp that works perfectly and is played constantly. Before this amp I had the earlier, smaller, 20 watt version (Fender Mustang I) and constantly played it and took good care of it. And all of the sudden it slowly stopped distributing full sound out of the amps guitar input. The speaker still works, for it still plays sound but very low and with no effects whatsoever at a very loud volume on my guitar and the amp itself. I suspected that inside the amp the jack was loose or simply came off and I was wondering how I could fix this perhaps? I'm looking to sell it and I'd like it to work haha.

Sorry, I have no idea what "suddenly it slowly stopped" is suppose to mean.

Take it to a tech for a check up. If it is only a loose jack, that shouldn't cost much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By popster
      As an old guy who is 50 years old, I finally decided on a hobby and it's the guitar.  

I ordered the cheapest electric guitar beginner set on Amazon.

If I stick with this consistently for 6 months, I will invest in good equipment.

Well, it's been 9 months, I spend an hour each day; 5 days a week practicing guitar.

Now, I'm in the process of upgrading to a semi-hollow or hollow body guitar.

I admit that I'm an incredibly slow learner and youtube.com guitar lessons drive me nuts.

I started a subscription to guitartricks.com and the introductory lessons are really slow;  to my liking.

Since I have a million questions about equipment, I'll hold off because there are other areas to post those questions.

But, I'd like to network with other beginner guitarists (less than 6 months experience) in the Washington D.C. metro area (Rockville, MD).

If anybody can give advice on how to meet other beginner guitarists, then I welcome your advice.

My girlfriend hates going to Guitar Center with me and doesn't practice her acoustic guitar so it would be nice to meet others with similar interests.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Wish me luck.

popster 

• By texred
      HELP!!! DELETE PMS PLEASE OR TELL ME HOW?

• By texred
      Looking for a low end solid body with humbuckers, set in neck, coil splitter, stuff

• By texred
      A friend is offering to sell me a guitar. I haven't talked to anyone about this, so I'm asking ya'll. The money is not a consideration (between my friend and I).
      Up for purchase we have: 2014 Tribal Red Agile AL 2000 & a _______Vintage Cherry PRS SE Standard 22.

Come on. . . !

I don't care if you laugh at me
    • By Y_SO_Acoustic
      hi guys, This is my first YouTube cover. We need your unbiased feedback. view here