markgp

Confusion

Hey all,

I know this has been discussed a lot, but I've searched and I can't find the answer I'm looking for so please bare with me:

I'm trying to find a decent drum freeware that I can use with Kristal Audio Engine. I've seen many drum programs out there, but after doing some reading, I came to a conclusion that they won't work with Kristal.

I think (please correct me if I am wrong) that LeafsDrums works with Kristal. Is I have not tried LeafsDrums yet, I tried downloading it but the server was busy.

So basically, what I'm getting at, is can somebody please tell me if LeafsDrums works with Kristal and if it doesn't, are there any programs that do? Are there free programs better than LeafsDrums that work with Kristal that are better than LeafsDrums?

Thanks a bunch!

Markgp

Leafdrums renders the sounds to a .wav file which you should be able to import into any recording software you are using, in your case Kristal. If you go with Leafdrums, there is a zip file that is available with a lot of sampled drum sounds that are pretty good for being free.

I agree with cshude. I've used leaf with kristal and it works fine. There is a fairly simple interface, but it takes some time to learn. If you know how to count like a drummer it will work very well.

Have you tried it yet?

Bolerama