Clancy

100,000 posts

Just noticed today that we have now passed the 100,000 posts mark. Thanks for all that have contributed to the forum.

Clancy

Wow! But I'm not surprised given the quality of this board and the people running and participating in the forums.

How long has this site been up?

Congrats!

Nutty

It's been up since early 2004 but things really took off after a reorganisation of the site in about October 2005.

Here's to the next 100,000, I'm still reading great tips, hints, advice, lessons and hearing great songs just about every day.

Like they say, the first 100 thousand are the hardest to get!

A tip-o-the-hat to everyone that makes GFB & B Forums what they are today. A genuine community.

WOW 100,000!

Well done Kirk and Clancy, it's a credit to all the hard work you guys have put into this site that makes it as great as it is and the rest of us get to reap the benefits.

Thankyou!

Congrats to Kirk and Clancy ,all the mods and contributers.This is an excellent site with everyone so friendly with great advice,not like others that are full of huge egos that put others down.:salute:

Congratulations, and a very big THANK YOU to Kirk and everyone. It has made a big difference to a begonia, sorry, beginner like me! (must learn to type!)

Thank you.

:claping:

Congrats to Kirk and Clancy and the the Mod, Contributors and folks who do participate in keep this site a huge sucess.

I cetainly try to encourage others I know to join in. Keeping our heads on a level plane does make the difference. One thing we all have is heart.

Thank you. :claping:

Congrats to Kirk and Clancy and the the Mod, Contributors and folks who do participate in keep this site a huge sucess.

+1.

This is truly a great site - lots of information, lots of music and lots of fun!