Kinda stumbled accross the flash chat part of your site this morning. Only been a member for a couple of months DOH:dunno: Thing is, there didn't seem to be anyone using it??? Is there a reason for this? I think it's a great tool, to be able to chat with other like minded souls live and get help and advice instantly, rather than wait & hope that someone replies to your post. So come on GFB&B members - get chatting! :claping::smilinguitar:

It is quite active at certain times... right now the forum is pretty dead. Most of North America is still sleeping, Australians are probably eating dinner... not sure about the UK, but right now is quite time. Look in a few hours and there should be a bit of activity.... or if you're in there, you'll probably get some company in there before long.

Cheers

Clancy

Often i think a lot of people think "the chat is empty so i wont bother going in" and when most people are thinking that, nobody is ever in there.

Often i just sit in there and wait, and before too long, someone shows up.... Generally the ones that dont know me well enough, to avoid me in the chat room :P

Often i just sit in there and wait, and before too long, someone shows up.... Generally the ones that dont know me well enough, to avoid me in the chat room :P
You're not the only one Matt, Rockerbob finds the same thing. :D

Clancy

You're not the only one Matt, Rockerbob finds the same thing. :D

Clancy

I do the same thing, when I have the time. We have to consider the time lapse( as Clacy has already pointed out). When you get in there, it's normally good banter and you find we all have the same sense of humour.:winkthumb::guitardude: