Alfcarguy

Finally my guitars

Okay I know its taken me alittle longer to get these up but here's all my guitars. I didn't plot to have 2 of the same acoustic's. I bought the other one for my brother's son but for some reason my brother's ego got in the way and I ended up with another acoustic. There the same acoustic same Johnson guitars and not bad sounding.

picture040.jpg

So here's the question. It's often mentioned that every guitar has it's own personality, so... out of the twin guitars, do you have a favourite?

Clancy

Both have different aspect's I like. The one on the right I lowered the strings down way low you can tell by the bridge thing a ma jing. But the one on the left have different gauge strings and sound crisper. Your video I sent I thought I was playing the left one but realize it was the right one. It didn't sound to bad. But the one on the left has a thinner sound.

Now the one in the middle its like getting a hold of over 650 Horse power Corvette, It feel's sooooooooooooooooooo good, Something you don't want to share with anyone. But wait for them to pull up next to you and than you let them have it. :lol:

I only have one guitar which is cheap but cheerful and looks almost identical to either of Alfcarguy's twins. Can any one advise if the action can be adjusted on a guitar like this as the bridge is just a piece of plastic wedged into the wood with no visible signs of adjustment.

I only have one guitar which is cheap but cheerful and looks almost identical to either of Alfcarguy's twins. Can any one advise if the action can be adjusted on a guitar like this as the bridge is just a piece of plastic wedged into the wood with no visible signs of adjustment.

Adjusting the trussrod should do the trick,but take it to a shop to have it done. Bust the rod and your guitar is toast. Some realy cheap guitars don't have one. Easy to see. Look in the sound hole and you should see what looks like a hex screw head on the butt of the neck.