Kirk Lorange

30,000 plus

Clancy and Kirk, 30 000 members is an obvious indication of a job well done , congratulations to you both. On the right of where I type this I note that musicans friend has 30 000 items in stock on the balance sheet I would say your "stock" is worth more.

Thanks for all your efforts

Matt

I guess we can name this community Twang Town now.

I guess we could, but let's not ;)

How many of those 30,000 are ACTIVE members?

I'm sure that many people register only to see lessons.... (Is it true?)

marinoFret,

I think you'll find with most forums the majority of members who join up never become active members... but yes you're right, a great deal of our members do join up for the lessons, after that we encourage them to participate... of course not all do... and I for one am glad that's the case. :D

Thanks to all our members who have made this place (twang town) such a great place to hang out.

Cheers

Clancy

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community. Just for the record the 30,000th member was this guy so congratulations to him too.

How many of those 30,000 are ACTIVE members?

I'm sure that many people register only to see lessons.... (Is it true?)

I've been a member of this fantastic site for over a year now. I've used the site to improve my playing, but also I tried to give encouragement to newer player's, listened to some fantastic playing from Kirk, Rockerbob,Chammon, and a lot more of talented player's we are lucky to have here. Also people have made me smile with some of the thread's that are posted. Chatted with people across the globe, Met some fantastic kindred spirit's. And I have never really seen any negativity. All this for a voluntary donation now and then. How good is that. Thank's Kirk,Clancy, the Mod's and for all the member's who keep this site "Simply the best":clap: :smilinguitar:

Kirk and Clancy,

Congrats on a monumental dream. A lot of hard work and investment I'm sure.

Just glad to be here thanks and to all who are.

eddiez152

Congrats on hitting 30,000, Kirk and Clancy - thank you for all your work and dedication that goes into this site!

Thanks also to everybody who participates and helps out us less experienced guitarists with tips, lessons, things to add to the "GAS" list, etc......and last but certainly not least, thanks to the moderators who keep everything running smoothly. This is truly a great worldwide community of musicians!

Wish I knew what I could do to be more active on the sight. I'm a student. What do I have to contribute to all of you? Give me some time and I might come up with something that all of you can use. Thanks for letting us be part of this group. Kimagori