BoricuaKing

Could you slow down a bit

I love that you have videos showing what fingers and which cords should be used. I was just thinking if y'all could have a repeat or even a slow motion button so that I could be able to move my fingers and place them where they need to be with the lesson. Im really try'n but they are just to fast at the moment.

In Windows Media Player 10 they have added the ability to slow video playback speed. (ctr+shift+S) for slow or right click on tracking bar will bring up menu.

Hello;

You might also want to have a look at a piece of software called 'gomplayer'. It can be downloaded at 'www gomplayer com'. I'm sure this is just one a many others you could try.

IT has playback features to speedup ©, slowdown (x) or 1 frame at a time(f) whatever video clip you are running. The previous bracketted letters are what you type when you are playing the video.

Cheers.

Jim

In Windows Media Player 10 they have added the ability to slow video playback speed

Bugger if I only I knew that ages ago ...

I will be doing that in the future

Thanks

Trev

Thanks, I was wishing the same thing. Kirk's fingers just seem to fly over the strings. I was wondering if I was the only on ehaving problems!;)

I think watching his lessons make me envy him more than anything else.... gave his style up long ago maybe one day I'll try it again... one day