LeviMan_2001

New Bud Light Guitar

I just got a new guitar again today (well new to me) it's a Aria strat copy, but one best strat copys I've (keep in mind this is me) seen. But as you might have guessed by the title of the thread this is a Bud LIght promotional guitar:laughingg: . I haven't taken any pictures of it yet but I've got the ones from the craigslist ad. If you know anything about the uhh bud light-ness like if it's rare or something tell me, also if you want more pics let me know.

3894.attach

3895.attach

These promo guitars come up on Ebay pretty often and they're almost always at bargain prices. I've been tempted to buy one myself. Some are on the gaudy side but yours is cool. :)

Here's a youtube video my brother and I made of the guitar it's got some sound clips in it. I don't think i have a clean clip of it after the strings though :eek:

Actually i do have a clip with the new strings

Hi Got a bud light guitar anyone? Me too... can't seem to find out any info on them. I looked up the serial number and it really doesn't tell me much. This one was won in one of those contest at a grocery store. Never even been tuned yet... cant seem to find out any value amout on them... got any ideas????