cshude

Posting a "barre chord" sticky?

Clancy, I think it might be a good idea to pick one of the "barre chord nightmare" threads and post it as a stick in the Playing the Guitar section. Seems that there are a ton of these threads getting started lately and maybe a sticky would help cut down on these a bit.

Let me know which one (thread) is a good one and I'll sticky it.

Clancy

Great idea, but choose carefully chaps .... we want the best, barre none! :isaynothing::wacko:

If we don't find one, then how about starting a new one. That way we make sure to put in the link to the barre chord lessons as well as a way of all of us getting our two cents in ;-) Maybe the title is something like Barre Chord Tips for Beginners and Beyond. I know, no sense re inventing the wheel, so maybe we'll find a good thread or two. Maybe we also could merge a thread or two.

Any old way is good for me... Want to start a thread Steve? I would do it, but... since I'm the only non-guitar player here, seems a little silly for me to start one or pick a good one. :)

Clancy

Any old way is good for me... Want to start a thread Steve? I would do it, but... since I'm the only non-guitar player here, seems a little silly for me to start one or pick a good one. :)

Clancy

Yah, I'll do it. I gotta go for now. I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

:smilinguitar:

Steve