I was goggling for "guitar wallpaper" and I noticed that guitar companies and web sites are using them to advertise.

example I queried for guitar wallpaper and I find it and some have www.whatever on the pictures

and I thought this site and maybe your planetalk site could benefit from it.

there's like over 2 million under "guitar wallpaper" but it could be narrowed down by putting it as acoustic guitar wallpaper or slide guitar wallpaper or any other tricks you can pull out of your sleeves

anyway I did solve the mystery of the smile, see attached pic.

360.attach

I actually answered this post the other day but closed my browser window by mistake before I pressed the post button... I got so mad with it all I just left it and then forgot about it until now. Sorry 6string :)

I guess we'd have to design the graphics if we wanted to use the desktop wallpaper for advertising. It's not a bad idea, it's just when to find the time to get it done.

We're actually already number 4 or 5 in Google for the search term "guitar wallpapers" (the www.thatllteachyou.com site that is) so it might be worth looking into when we get some time.

For anybody wanting some guitar desktop wallpaper I noticed one of members here (mikespe) has some nice ones on his website. You should take a look if you're interested.

Thanks for the suggestion 6string. They are always appreciated.

Clancy

There's a lot more to her than we originally thought, isn't there? If you're not easily offended, click on the attached image to glimpse yet another side of this enigmatic woman.

374.attach

I went to the 'Da Vinci Machines' exhibit at the Auckland Museum last week very cool, I learnt there that Mona Lisa is the worlds greatest painting (so they said) & that it took Leonardo 10 years to complete.

The week before I bought a Nat King Cole DVD, on which he sings ' Mona Lisa', I have put this DVD on the shelf beside the Beatles Anthology. Now I am thinking, what if it all gets mixed up?

I might end up with 'Lisa in the sky with diamonds'. Oh dear! :helpsmili

I went to the 'Da Vinci Machines' exhibit at the Auckland Museum last week very cool, I learnt there that Mona Lisa is the worlds greatest painting (so they said) & that it took Leonardo 10 years to complete.

The week before I bought a Nat King Cole DVD, on which he sings ' Mona Lisa', I have put this DVD on the shelf beside the Beatles Anthology. Now I am thinking, what if it all gets mixed up?

I might end up with 'Lisa in the sky with diamonds'. Oh dear! :helpsmili

Nice one danthelion :D

I was goggling for "guitar wallpaper" and I noticed that guitar companies and web sites are using them to advertise.

6string I'm now using Mona Lisa as my wallpaper, thanks.

Thought you might be interested in Charanga's spinning guitar screensaver. Click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page to free screensaver download.

http://www.guitarcoach.com/downloads/ :thumbup1:

There's a lot more to her than we originally thought, isn't there? If you're not easily offended, click on the attached image to glimpse yet another side of this enigmatic woman.

Mona Jackson :D

Well, I downloaded some guitar wallpapers. Took me 2 days to print out enough to do the front room, but it just didn't look right, somehow. I've gone back to the more traditional paint. :D

Well, I downloaded some guitar wallpapers. Took me 2 days to print out enough to do the front room, but it just didn't look right, somehow. I've gone back to the more traditional paint. :D

Oh, I was gluing them right to my guitar, it makes more sense to do what you were saying.............. doing the inside was really challenging

OK, I'll adopt you, but you have to do all the vacuuming, laundry and dishwashing, and a bit of gardening. ;)
What an easy life that sounds like Kirk :)

000xmmartin or Jean...

Yes, yes,... if either of you are willing to do those things, I'll put in the adoption papers for you today ;)

Clancy

000xmmartin or Jean...

Yes, yes,... if either of you are willing to do those things, I'll put in the adoption papers for you today ;)

Clancy

I'd be willing to shovel the driveway everytime it snowed :rolleyes: