jade_nobody

what kind of guitar is this?

lol woops again..haha..i think u can see it if u click on the image or somethin???meh idunno...if u can see it let me know what kind it is & if its any good..thX

-jade nobody

The name is on the headstock. Harmony. These were low end sears robuck type mail order guitars. Anyone who played in the 60s or 70s probably has fond memories of these starter guitars. They are somewhat collectable as memorabelia. They go on ebay for anywhere between 45 and 344 for the top of the line electric archtop, which is not what you have pictured here. Back in the day there were a lot less choices for beginner guitars so there are a lot of these floating around. There are usually dozens of harmonies on ebay at any given time. Go take a look and it will give you a better idea of prices and what the pups can do.

The name is on the headstock. Harmony. These were low end sears robuck type mail order guitars. Anyone who played in the 60s or 70s probably has fond memories of these starter guitars. They are somewhat collectable as memorabelia. They go on ebay for anywhere between 45 and 344 for the top of the line electric archtop, which is not what you have pictured here. Back in the day there were a lot less choices for beginner guitars so there are a lot of these floating around. There are usually dozens of harmonies on ebay at any given time. Go take a look and it will give you a better idea of prices and what the pups can do.

thx a ton!..i appreciate it:D..yeah, i didn't know that..i just asked my dad about it..he

says he got it from his uncle so yeah, his uncle used 2 b in band n all so yup..thx for that..its kinda cool 2 know:P...so do u think i should invest in a new guitar or just keep that 1? it works well n stuff still so i duuuuunno?

-jade nobody

If it works and plays ok and your happy with the sound then you might as well stick with it. No point in uprading just for the sake of it. Once you get a feel for what sounds and styles you want to play, then go for a new guitar if needed. Of course,collecting guitars is fun too.