hb

"Ibanez 30"

hb    0

I was in a guitar store today and picked up what I am sure was called an "Ibanez 30" , not an Ibanez 300. He said it was a new version of the lower priced Ibanez 300. Nice guitar, but I can not find it on the web anywhere, not even on Ibanez's web site. Does anyone have any knowledge about this, and if so, where can I find it.

thanks,

hb

Leon72    0

Was it possibly an Ibanez AE30? That is what I own, it's an acoustic electric. I'm just taking a wild guess since I don't know anything else about the guitar.

hb    0

No, it was strictly an electric........maybe I've got the numbers confused......I guess I'll have to call the store, as I really liked it but cannot find it anywhere else.

hb

I was in a guitar store today and picked up what I am sure was called an "Ibanez 30" , not an Ibanez 300. He said it was a new version of the lower priced Ibanez 300. Nice guitar, but I can not find it on the web anywhere, not even on Ibanez's web site. Does anyone have any knowledge about this, and if so, where can I find it.

thanks,

hb

Hi Just Seen Your Post, Just Wondering Are U Sure It Wasnt The 'Ibanez GAX30'

Comes In Red, Black, Blue And White ( Maybe Other Colour Only Them To My Knowladge)

Ibanez Website To The Guitar:

ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=GAX30

Hope This Can Be Of Help To You.