marinoFret

How many guitars do you have?

I think some people in this thread need therapy :)

I have 3 : an epiphone electric, and a Cort earth 100F steel-string dreadnought but both are being severely neglected because of my Alhambra model C1 classic guitar. Purchase price of all 3 guitars was under 1000€ (the cort was used purchase)

I do feel the urge to buy a new higher-grade classic guitar (budget 1000/1500€), and i probably will within the next following year, but i want to avoid getting this buying-spree-affliction, so i'm testing my discipline by postponing this as long as i can.

Maybe an interresting additional fact would be : what is your most expensive guitar ;)

8419.attach

I want to upgrade my flute and get a better one and if I learn the classical guitar, I would like an acoustic model that is of high quality. My boyfriend said no more instruments until I learn to play what I have--I think this is annoying him but he's understanding--LOL:eek:

Why not buy a used classic guitar to start with? For 100 or 200€ you can get a decent used classical guitar. If you're still overflowing with motivation after 6 or 12 months you can still buy that shiny new Yamaha/Esteve/... :)

Look at the guitars in my post above : the price of all 3 of them is below 1000€ ( my classical alhambra was 300€ new and its really good for the price )

2-basses

1-12 string acoustic

1-acoustic electric/stratacoustic

2-strats

I guess that's six that I consider mine, I usually have about six in inventory that are for sale or trade.

I also have a Fender acoustic/electric mandolin and two baritone ukuleles, one of them acoustic/electric, but they don't count.

After reading this I feel poor... :crying2: I have 1 guitar (Acoustic-electric - Stagg).

Same, Lol. I only have one, but I've only been playing a month and a bit. :yes: A stratocaster copy. :smilinguitar:

I upped the count from 3 to 4 last week, added an all-solid Alhambra 9P classical guitar:

Check this forum thread for pictures : http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/guitar-gear/24578-ordering-online/

I now have 1 electric, 1 acoustic and 2 classicals, but i am not going to keep my old classic guitar: it will be a gift for my father when he retires next year. He's the type that goes nuts when he has nothing to do, so he is in need of a new hobby :smilinguitar:

I have 3 1/2 guitars.

I have 3 acoustic guitars and am 1/2 way done building a cigar box guitar.

I am not sure if a cigar box guitar will count as one even when it is done but I will love it just the same.......................... :wub:

Hello

I have 1 Martin classical (1967) 1 Haggstrom Jimmy (electric semi acoustic( 1969) 1 Takimine (acoustic electric)

1 Fender acoustic (1974) and 1 Voyage air guitar acoustic (2014)

Hello Eddie

The Hagstrom is really interesting . It is no. 166 of 468 ever made of the jimmy model in 1968. Designed by New York luthier

Jimmy D'Quisto who oversaw the production of these guitars for Hagstrom. I bought this one new in 1969 it was designed

as a jazz guitar. It really is a gem to play.

D'quisto's hand made guitars now sell for tens of thousands of dollars I whish I could find one of those

Rick