marinoFret

How many guitars do you have?

2001 Ibanez ED900 Bass

1999 Taylor 714ce with Fishman Prefix onboard blender

1995 Martin D1 with Fishman package

1985 Guild F42NT

1981 Washburn D21SB

1979 Les Paul 'The Paul' solidwalnut electric

After reading this I feel poor... :crying2: I have 1 guitar (Acoustic-electric - Stagg).

Don't feel bad - all of my guitars combined probably cost less than any ONE of Rockerbob's or Solidwalnuts'! :D

77 Traynor Mark III

76 Orange Overdrive Head

74 Marshall 1959

30W Crate Taxi

Ampeg BX212 Bass amp

05 HiWatt Custom 100

1960A Marshall cab

1960B Marshall cab

No neighbors that like me and no paint on the walls!:devil2:

77 Traynor Mark III

76 Orange Overdrive Head

74 Marshall 1959

30W Crate Taxi

Ampeg BX212 Bass amp

05 HiWatt Custom 100

1960A Marshall cab

1960B Marshall cab

No neighbors that like me and no paint on the walls!:devil2:

Nice. Do your ears still work? :jawdrop::laugh:

WHAT? Wait a minute, let the ringing die down!

Some explanation required, back in the mid to late seventies one of my band mates owned a small music shop. His big thing was collecting Marshall's and HiWatts. He had, at one time, 30 Marshall heads and 60 cabinets. I traded him a 66 Chevelle for the Marshall, Orange, the two cabinets and a silverface Twin. Way too much power for such an impressionable mind. Well, about a year later, I spent about ten years traveling around the U.S. just living life. Thinking that I would probably end up home after a short time I left most of my gear with my parents. When I moved back to Pittsburgh my parents had moved and told me that they had thrown out my stuff because they had no place to keep it! They also had no way to get ahold of me! I just let it go and didn't think about it again. Then, about three years ago, they moved again and told me to come and get rid of some trash for them. Imagine my surprise when among the trash I found the Marshall, the cabinets and the Orange! My dad said they forgot they had them stored in the basement! I brought them home and found that, other than some mold, they all worked! :clap:

1. Fender Tex-Mex Stratocaster - First real guitar I bought
  2. Takamine EAN-15C - Currently my favorite guitar to play
  3. Jay Turser Electro-Resophonic - A very funky looking guitar I have set up for slide guitar

Plenty of guitars for me... I :dunno: maybe I need one more :laugh: . In fact this Sat. I am going to Kansas City to visit Musicians Friends Clearance Warehouse.

13 left and right handed guitars and basses, 4 amps with several fx , congas, a saxaphone,flutes and harmonicas, and a visiting drum kit atm..

1988 Washburn acoustic (replaced that nice Martin we lost to the hock shop)

199? Peavy Firenza electric (nicely set up)

19?? Samick electric (bought from a down-and-out gypsy)

Roland Cube 60 amp (came from my Roland/Korg/Tasco music workstation ca. 1989)

Danelectro "Dirty Thirty" amp

Fender Frontman 158 amp

Scandalli accordion, from around 1952 (wheezes pretty badly now) (like me!)

Selmer slide trombone from 1956 (lots of gigs, back in the days)

4 Acoustics, 3 Electrics, 2 Ukeleles, 1 Bass guitar, a Piano and assorted wind things.

(Try humming it to the twelve days...I cheated a little at the end. They include a Trombone, Trumpet, Clarinet, a couple tin whistles, and an accordian)

1 acoustic, 1 electric. The electric is my husband's but he doesn't use it anyway. So I'm claiming it because I'm gonna practice with it at night so I can use the headphone amp. That way my five-year-old can stop yelling down "Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep up here!" ;)

Up to six now...one acoustic electric..one electric, one classical and the rest dreds...lol I think I'll wait awhile before adding more ;) (nahhhhh!!!)

GAS is a sickness for which there is no cure! :isaynothing:

There may not be any cure, but let's be honest, does any guitar mad person really want to be cured anyway?:)

GAS is one sickness I don't mind suffering from!:yeahhh:

...but let's be honest, does any guitar mad person really want to be cured anyway?:)

Nahhh. It's too much fun, and we could be spending our money on a lot worse things!