tg

Thanks Kirk, Clancy Moderators and all.

A great year again on this brilliant FREE site and a lot of hard work put in by Kirk, Clancy & Moderators. Can you Imagine how much money we are saving by not having to pay to have lessons or buying tabs, cd`s etc. Lets all donate a bit to show our appreciation of all the hard work put Into It and to keep It going strong. May you all have a Great Christmas and 2007.

Thanks again, Tony, U K.

Allow me to add my many thanks to Kirk, Clancy and all the moderators for all your time and patience, I couldn't have made it half this far without quitting if it wasn't for this great site. Happy Holidays to you all, see you on the flip side.:winkthumb:

It's been quite the year. To say it has been busy is an understatement. Thanks to all the mods, the lesson contributors and the contributing members... and a big thank you for your donations this year Tony, it really is appreciated! :)

Cheers and I hope you have a great Christmas too!

Clancy

Thanks Tony, and thanks to Kirk and Clancy and others who make it all possible - hope everyone still has time for a bit of a twang over Christmas plus lots of good cheer (in what ever form you prefer) :yes:

Tony--

Thanks for the well wishes. I also need to say thanks to Kirk, Clancy and the other mods and contributors of this site. This is my first couple of months here, and I am very impressed. Not only about the content of this site, but how it's handled and how great the community is. All the best to you and all. Merry Christmas!

Steve

Very best of wishes for xmas to Kirk, Clancy, and all the mods, and members. Also a big thanks for making this site so great, it's like coming home every time I sign in. THANKYOU ALL!

"Thanks" just doesn't seem to cut it. Clancy & Kirk put in a load of time and attention to this site. The mods do a good amount of time, too.

I can say without a doubt, from the several sites I go to or used to visit, this is the best. The best lessons, the best members, greatest atmosphere. I've touched base with other folks that play or want to learn and always refer them here.

To Clancy & Kirk, the warmest blessings and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy, prosperous and safe New Year.

To all the mods, and other contributing members, Merry Christmas, may your stockings be full of neat musical goodies and accessories. May you get that new guitar or effects pedal you were wishing for!

Merry Christmas to all! Blessings to you and your families!

This time of the year everyone is gearing up for the xmas festivities etc, spending time with families and visiting other loved ones. All this means perhaps quite a bit of driving around, so without sounding like a gloomy pessimist, please drive safely and thus have a very SAFE xmas!