coldethyl

Favourite Effects Pedals

What's YOUR Favourite Effects Pedal/s?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's YOUR Favourite Effects Pedal/s?

• Wah, wah
    • Chorus
    • Distortion
    • Acoustic Simulator
    • Blues Driver
    • Flanger
    • Compression
    • Delay
    • Reverb
    • Tubescreamer
    • Tremolo
    • Whammy
    • Noise Suppressor
    • Metal Zone
    • Equalizer
    • Overdrive
    • Stereo Phaser
    • Tuner
    • Octave
    • Fuzz

Some guitarists love 'em,:yes: some hate 'em,:no: but you can't ignore them......that's right folks, effects pedals!

So for those of us that don't mind the odd effects here and there, what is your favourite pedal?

There may be one or more on the list that you already have, but maybe there is also one or two that you really want to add to your collection.

I've given a multi choice option for those of us that can't just pick out one, so have fun!

For me, next on my list of pedals is the Wah, Whammy, and Super-Octave for now!

How 'bout you?

I love the Ibanez Tubescreamer on an overdriven valve amp - sounds great!

Wah is fantastic for a range of things, from rhythm to lead, and in using it as a frequency boost. I do that a lot and boost the mids from my strat with the pedal in a fixed spot.

And a touch of delay is lovely.

You can call me dumb ( and you'd be right) I have a couple of single use peddle's which I don't have any problem's with using. But I have a zoom multi fx 606, I don't use know how to use it:brickwall: , that's because I don't get on with technology. I run a jam club and a couple of the more experience players play through big fx boards, so they have told me to bring in my zoom so they can give me a tutorial on how to use it. I'm glad I started the jam club, it's a good way of people sharing knowledge.:helpsmili

I'm currently using a Boss OD-3 overdrive, Danelectro PB&J delay, Danelectro Fab chorus, and a Digitech RP80 multi-FX. I mostly use the RP-80 for the tuner, but also use it for fx that I use less often than others (flanger, phase, wah, etc.), and also as a volume pedal.

Considering an EQ pedal and wah, but REALLY want to get the Digitech JamMan looper before either of those.