funkypadre    2

Assuming that everything is exactly the same, WOW! A big difference is noticeable. A much fuller sound from the new pickups. You're inspiring me to do the same!

Very cool.

bugly    0

Probably not made by fender. Fender Starcaster was a dual humb equiped semi hollow body that was made mid seventies to early eighties. Regardless if it plays well and you are happy who cares.

Well, got my new Valvetronix AD30VT so I figured I would post a picture of the amp sitting with the guitar. I have also replaced the neck with a new 22 fret neck. The nut on there is atrocious though, so I have a roller-nut on order to replace it with.

3978.attach

http://www.getstarstruck.us/MP3Files/likeastonedemo.mp3

Yes I know the playing is crappy, but I wanted to get a sample up. I'll have this song done correctly probably in a week. Hopefully I'll be able to sing it correctly by then too, so I'll have a full song.

I hadn't played in a couple weeks so my calluses are gone(not to mention I sliced the finger tip of my ring finger open BAD), which is why my fingers seem to muddy the playing some. But I just started trying to play the song yesterday, so give it some time. =)

That is my Starcaster through my AD30VT on Boutique Clean setting with my own EQ and effects bypassed into my line in on my pc.

This is a soundclip of my starcaster through the vox doing a little blues lick. Now... I know the technique is garbage, but I gotta start somewhere right? Before today I had never tried to pick, bend, slide, or do vibrato LOL. So for a first day on the job type dealy, I think it's a decent start.

Now I know that I messed up and hit a second string on one of the picks; it won't happen again. ;P

lick.wma

The whammy is actually stable once you use it as a 2-point with the 4 inner screws for support.

EDIT: I can go a full half-step either direction and get it back to normal.