mattz196

Whats your Blue's Name

'Scaredy cat cynic' will do for me ...... on account of there being no way that I'm going to provide my real, full name to some 'fun' web site. :eek::no:

I came across one of these before and my name there was Pickin' Pearl Colombo...lol I think I liked that better than "Boney Legs"

Boney Lemon Jackson

I'll pass. I like John Burr's method better. Take the name of your first pet and combine it with the street you lived on as a kid. That would make me...

Smoochy Cortez

I could see that on the marquee at the Holiday Inn lounge, where I'll be doing Santana covers. In my dreams, that is.

Boney Lemon Jackson

I'll pass. I like John Burr's method better. Take the name of your first pet and combine it with the street you lived on as a kid.

I thought that method was used for determing one's stage name within a more 'adult' industry. Smoochy Cortez could work well as the Mexican pool cleaner....

I thought that method was used for determing one's stage name within a more 'adult' industry. Smoochy Cortez could work well as the Mexican pool cleaner....

Yes, I heard that also ... I wound up as 'Winky Madrid' ... the pool cleaner's assistant. :winkwink:

Aint room for more than one "Skinny" round these parts pardner.

Might I suggest "Thinlegs Jefferson":isaynothing:........"Leanlegs Jefferson":crying2: ............"Undernourishedlegs Jefferson"......."Slenderlegs Jefferson"......."Twiggylegs Jefferson" (that might work:P ) no!........"Spareleg Jefferson" (could be seen as a compliment:winkthumb:)....."Skeletallegs Jefferson"......"Emaciatedlegs Jefferson"...."Scrawnylegs Jefferson" ...Mr BlindSlimFatBigLittleDeafDougHounddogbluesRussell Jefferson ????????????

I don't care what they call me, as long as they don't call me too late for my dinner.

I stick with, Tight wallet Doug.

Boney Lemon Jackson

I'll pass. I like John Burr's method better. Take the name of your first pet and combine it with the street you lived on as a kid. That would make me...

Smoochy Cortez

LOL that would make me Ugly Charlie Springdale. Now see, I like that. And yes, my first pet was called Ugly Charlie.

Boney Lemon Jackson

Smoochy Cortez

I could see that on the marquee at the Holiday Inn lounge, where I'll be doing Santana covers. In my dreams, that is.

That would make me "Lassie Hill". What!:eek:

Blind Snoopy Rhodes is a great name but it doesn't work for everybody. In fact my Mom had a cat named Fluffy before we got Snoopy, no way I was going to be Blind Fluffy Rhodes...

BSR