mattz196

Whats your Blue's Name

skinnybloke    4
Skinnylegs Jefferson! thats about right, look at my signature. I can live with that.:cool:

Aint room for more than one "Skinny" round these parts pardner.

Might I suggest "Thinlegs Jefferson":isaynothing:........"Leanlegs Jefferson":crying2: ............"Undernourishedlegs Jefferson"......."Slenderlegs Jefferson"......."Twiggylegs Jefferson" (that might work:P ) no!........"Spareleg Jefferson" (could be seen as a compliment:winkthumb:)....."Skeletallegs Jefferson"......"Emaciatedlegs Jefferson"...."Scrawnylegs Jefferson" ...Mr BlindSlimFatBigLittleDeafDougHounddogbluesRussell Jefferson ????????????

Kirk Lorange    128

'Curly Bad Boy Parker' ... I think I may start using that on some of the dodgy gigs I do from time to time.

(When I first arrived in Oz in 1975, I wound up in a little town called Tumbarrumba, playing with a guy called Lionel Long, who I didn't know until we met up at the airport to fly to the gig. He told me his usual picker was a guy called Barry Brackenbridge ... he couldn't make it for some reason. We played the Bowls Club, and it was just awful. Lionel was more of a TV actor and not really a singer ... I didn't know any of tunes, nor did he ... it was only because I was new to the country and I really needed the cash that I accepted the gig in the first place.

When we finished the set, the club manager came up onstage and said "Thanks Lionel, let's have a big round of applause for Lionel ... thanks for coming all this way ... and (pointing at me) a great big hand for the fantastic Barry Brakenbridge".

I took a bow, I was more than happy to be Barry that night.) :winkthumb:

coldethyl    0

(When I first arrived in Oz in 1975, I wound up in a little town called Tumbarrumba, playing with a guy called Lionel Long, who I didn't know until we met up at the airport to fly to the gig. He told me his usual picker was a guy called Barry Brackenbridge ... he couldn't make it for some reason. We played the Bowls Club, and it was just awful. Lionel was more of a TV actor and not really a singer ... I didn't know any of tunes, nor did he ... it was only because I was new to the country and I really needed the cash that I accepted the gig in the first place.

When we finished the set, the club manager came up onstage and said "Thanks Lionel, let's have a big round of applause for Lionel ... thanks for coming all this way ... and (pointing at me) a great big hand for the fantastic Barry Brakenbridge".

I took a bow, I was more than happy to be Barry that night.) :winkthumb:

Funny!:lol: Thanks for sharing Kirk.

cshude    0

Introducing......Crippled Fingers Davis!

I don't know if I like that name so much. Kind of a judgment on my playing, right? My blues name sucks!!!!!

krissovo    0
Introducing......Crippled Fingers Davis!

I don't know if I like that name so much. Kind of a judgment on my playing, right? My blues name sucks!!!!!

Hey thats my name too??? I wonder if your initials are CJS as well

I was wondering if it was a mind reader as my pinkie is always poking out and teacher tells me its deformed

D-Dawn    0
I'll swap your boney legs for my ugly foot. :dunno:

Uggghhh..no thanks. :unsure:

lol

I think I'd rather be Boney than Ugly! (we need a-* pat on the head* smiley...for just such occassions...poor guy..ugly feet..well, one foot anyway)