nagukush

Regarding Chord Software - Kush

Hi Friends !

Just wanted to know whether there's software to create chord progressions over which I can practice my scale notes.

Actually I need to record a progression of - 2 measures of D( 8 beats), 2 measures of G(8 beats) and 2 measure of A(8 beats) and 1 measure of G(four beats) and back to D

Kindly advice if this is possible in any software.

Regards

Kush

Hi Kush,

I'm not aware of any software as such, I tend to loop Midi's through Cubase or use WAV samples through audacity. I've knocked something up for use that took five minutes through audacity so you can give it a go.

cheers

Ian

Hi Kush.

GuitarPro does the job ... you can build any progressions you want and add drums, bass and other instruments. You can use the virtual fretboard itself to enter the chords or just pick them from a list. It really is an invaluable tool ... and if you use this link to order it, GfB&B gets a $5 commission!

Hi Kush,

I'm not aware of any software as such, I tend to loop Midi's through Cubase or use WAV samples through audacity. I've knocked something up for use that took five minutes through audacity so you can give it a go.

cheers

Ian

Hi Pal !

Thankyou so much for the Kindness :) Your recording is wonderful ! Wow I'll start practicing right away ! Thanks again for caring :) I wish I can play like that someday :)

Regards and Care

Kush

Got to www.pgmusic.com and download the demo for Band in a Box. You enter in your chord progression and then pick a style. You can change the styles (go from a rock style to swing to jazz to reggae, etc.) and it's like having your own back-up band. Pretty fun program.