1 member has voted

1. 1. How did you find this site?

• Web search
    • Recommended by a friend/other website
    • Youtube videos
    • Planetalk
    • Through Kirk's posts/articles on other forums
    • Sheer blind luck

Shear blind luck. Yes it was a web search but I had just bought my first guitar and was looking for a site with lessons that peeked my interest. Definately a supportive group that I am happy to say I'm associated with.

It's coming up on a year and this is still the place I keep returning too.

Thanks Kirk and Clancy.

Mike

I first read about GFBABF at Wholenote. However, it wasn't until my boyfriend, also a member of this site and WN, prompted me to look at GFBABF that I decided to join.

I'm very impressed with the lessons.

sheer blind luck looking for lessons tried loads of sites found gfb&b the only site where you have hundreds of personal teachers hundreds of new freinds the only site for me:beer: :beer:

Was looking for some finger picking vids for a friend of mine, google sent me here and you all are stuck with me now{lol}. Really do appreciate everyone...from behind the scenes to you all that offer your knowledge and the friendliness of all...couldn't be here with out you all...Thanks

Playing guitar for awhile and searching internet for all guitar sites. Somehow caught the words Guitar for beginners and beyond. Figured, I must have missed a lot over the years and what the heck, "Lets start from the beginning" kinda correct bad habits. WA LA !!!!! Saw Kirk's lessons, and seeing someone showing some solid playing video's and been here ever since.

NO BODY DOES IT BETTER.

eddiez

Pure blind luck, I was surfing the web for Harmonica Blues licks and Google also included some guitar sites and this was one that I decided to look into. And that as they say was that...probably the best luck I have had in a long time.:claping:

I put down sheer blind luck, I was looking for some help with fingerpicking and found this site, it's been a great help and pointed me in the right direction, thanks for creating it.

Cheers

Chris

So long ago I can't remember, but it was after Plane Talk. I have to say; if anyone ever asks... who was your teacher ? KIRK LAORANGE ( No apostrophe still ) !!!!! Keep Twaangiinnnn ....:smilinguitar:

Long story cut short ..

The name Kevin Johnson { Kirk will remember him } , Guitar site for learning and a friend who told me a little history about Kirk ..

Googled the name trying to find out more about Kevin Johnson , then googled Guitars for beginners , bugger me there is a site called just that ..

And here I am ...sorry but blame google search { LMAO }

Trev..

Kirk posted an ad for his Planetalk system over at Guitarnoise.com and i was curious.

i fully intended to become a contributing member of the forums here, but life got in the way a bit and then my main rig got fried by lightning.

A buddy from GN suggested/reminded me of this place and...

http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11724

Well better late then never i suppose. :eek: