Clancy

carol m is our New Moderator! Whoo Hoo!

A very big congrats Carol. I guess when you've become a moderator on GFB, you're just about there!

Enjoy.

Sleepy.

Thanks, sgm. Yes, it's certainly the pinnacle of what's laughingly known as 'my career!' :winkthumb:

(Or perhaps the start of a new one?)

Congrats Carol... You have the making of a great mod...

Thanks, WH. Calling me 'a mod' sounds strange to me because waaay back when I lived in England, everyone under the age of 20 or so was either a Mod or a Rocker. Even then I was always on the side of the Rockers!! :yes:

Ok Carol, here is another #$^%& test. As a moderator do you having any opinon on (*@#%$& or possible are you in favor of #^$)+@. Welcome aboard.

Sorry, Bob, but I don't speak 'typewriter' . I'll get back to you when Clancy's sent me the Phrase Book. Thanks for the welcome :)

Congratulations Carol. :winkthumb: I just knew all along you were management material.:salute:

:)

You did?? Nobody ever tells me anything around here! Thanks nowhere-man

BTW... I'm thinking I might get to like that whole saluting thing! ;)

I'm thinking I might get to like that whole saluting thing! ;)

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: ! Sucking up............ in case of future indiscretions:isaynothing:

Happy modding carol m :)

You did?? Nobody ever tells me anything around here! Thanks nowhere-man

BTW... I'm thinking I might get to like that whole saluting thing! ;)

It helps balance out the getting yelled at thing.:winkthumb:

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: ! Sucking up............ in case of future indiscretions:isaynothing:

Happy modding carol m :)

Let me know if it works for you Skinny!

And Carol - well done!:clap:

...and an office with a view perhaps?:)

Congrats to you Carol. Does that mean you get your own personal Joey. I'm good at being a Joey to the Carol's of this world. My lovely wife's name is Carol, so I have loads of experience.:helpsmili

Congrats to you Carol. Does that mean you get your own personal Joey. I'm good at being a Joey to the Carol's of this world. My lovely wife's name is Carol, so I have loads of experience.:helpsmili

Thanks, Doug. I'm not sure what you mean by a 'joey', and I'm not going to attempt a humourous response until I know what I might be getting myself into! :dunno:

Sounds great, Doug. Can you get one on Ebay?

I'll find out for you.

I know my wife started with a bid of beautiful blue eyes and and a warm smile, then giving her heart one piece at a time, then 3 three lovely kids then she just gave give everything she's got. Oh and a few guitars and some amps.:wub: