Clancy

carol m is our New Moderator! Whoo Hoo!

Well, yet again we are lucky enough to have one of our members ( carol m ) agree to help out as a moderator here on the forum.

As many of you may have noticed, the forum has been getting busier and busier lately and we sure do need the extra help, so a BIG thank you to Carol for agreeing to take this on. I even warned her about how it was going to be and she still agreed... She actually said, bring it on...

Of course, I'm particularly happy, as it means I won't be the only woman here having to deal with all you guys!

Thanks Carol! :clap:

Clancy

According to what you say, I guess moderating isn't just sitting on the forum and looking at stuff to see if it's all "clean" or whatever to say! :o

Well, congrats or whatever you should say to a moderator post! :D

She's a natural, she already pounded me over the head with a mallet.

....actually it was just a test to see how she'd respond, glad she passed,

According to what you say, I guess moderating isn't just sitting on the forum and looking at stuff to see if it's all "clean" or whatever to say! :o

Well, congrats or whatever you should say to a moderator post! :D

What you see on the forum is the tip of the iceburg compared to what is going on under the surface.;)

Ok Carol, here is another #$^%& test. As a moderator do you having any opinon on (*@#%$& or possible are you in favor of #^$)+@. Welcome aboard.

:claping::laughingg:

Good one Bob. Never a truer word was *%$£"* spoken.

Glad you accepted Carol. As Clancy said it sure is getting busy around here and with Christmas only round the corner too.

:claping::laughingg:

Good one Bob. Never a truer word was *%$£"* spoken.

Glad you accepted Carol. As Clancy said it sure is getting busy around here and with Christmas only round the corner too.

Yup. I imagine we will be seeing a lot of new players with their first guitars finding their way to us just after xmas.

Yup. I imagine we will be seeing a lot of new players with their first guitars finding their way to us just after xmas.

And hopefully a few of us old players with new gear!! :yes::winkthumb::yes:

Congrats Carol!! :winkthumb:

Welcome aboard! Good luck keeping this a friendly and helpful place for guitar players and us wannabees to hang out. Make sure to punt the idiots into another forum where their talents will be more appreciated! ;)

What you see on the forum is the tip of the iceburg compared to what is going on under the surface.;)

Thanks everyone - what a welcome! I like the idea of a parking spot and an executive washroom, but when I thought about it, somehow, I couldn't see how that one would 'work'..... I guess there's just no place like home.

Talking about icebergs.........you have no idea!! I might change my signature to:

'This gene pool could use a little chlorine' Thanks everyone :yes: :yes:

Welcome aboard! Good luck keeping this a friendly and helpful place for guitar players and us wannabees to hang out. Make sure to punt the idiots into another forum where their talents will be more appreciated! ;)

Thanks, CT - didn't you know that 'punt' is my middle name? :)

She's a natural, she already pounded me over the head with a mallet.

....actually it was just a test to see how she'd respond, glad she passed,

Just warming up, 6string :yes:

...and an office with a view perhaps?:)

Luckily I already have a great view, Coldethyl, but it's difficult to see it passed my computer screen and guitars (not to mention the fog in the brain!) :)