solidwalnut

Which famous guitarist are you??

DemoEtc    0

Jimmy Page. It's weird because I never really got into LZ, and I don't really like listening to him play.

Maybe it's Studio Page rather than Stage Page?

Europa    0

You play from the heart. You also deliver a great show anytime. You have skill, but you really don't like to show off. You let the music come in second to the visuals of the show. You prefer to play with people who know what they are doing.

1. David Gilmour

2. Mr. Hendrix

Wouldve liked Hendrix on number 1 tho :)

I got jimi Hendrix followed by Gilmour.

I fooled around with all the different choices for a while, but I couldn't get gilmour as the first one! A pity, I'd rather be Gilmour than Hendrix.

An interesting quiz.

David Gilmour sheesh and here I've been trying to fashion my playing to be my own and these guys are telling me I'm a clone lol . If I had a choice in the matter I'd choose to be considered to be more like The Edge of U2.

PepticDust    0

I got Jimmy Page. Not familiar with his work. The only guitarist's music I've heard on that list is Dimebag and Adam Jones. I searched around and did 3 more "What Guitarist Are You?" quizzes and ended up with Jerry Cantrell, Yngwie Malsteem and Kurt Cobain. During my searches I also learned that if I were a guitar, I'd be an ESP Explorer.

volfan    0

Your Result: Jimmy Page

You are just one component of music. The spotlight is your home, but only if you've have your Jack Daniels for the day. Lay off the drugs and fourteen-year-olds. You have good talent, and you don't want to waste it by doing stupid stuff now.

:ohmy:

Which famous guitarist are you?

Your Result: Adam Jones-----Tool?

You are not that technical of a player. But, besides playing, you have a lot of talent in something else, but playing is your true calling. In the future, your other skills will help you in bands. you just like to stand and give a good show.

Jimmy Page

David Gilmour

Jimi Hendrix

Tom Delonge

Dimebag Darrell

Synyster Gates