solidwalnut

Which famous guitarist are you??

krissovo    0

Which famous guitarist are you?

Your Result: Jimi Hendrix

You are all about jamming and just making music. You are born for making music. When you make music, you like to be with people you know well so you have a feel for them. You are in the spotlight all the time. Cut your hair, hippie!

dougp23    0

Hmm...I am a famous guitarist I have never heard of!!!

I am Tom Delonge.....so off I go to Google this dude!

Wait, here's the summary of my test!!! ROFL!

"For you, music is all about having fun. You only know powerchords, and you don't care what anyone else says.Your drummer is probably a better guitarist than you, and a better singer as well. You might just want to get a job at mcdonalds."

CanuckTodd    0

Jimi Hendrix followed by Gilmour for me. I even tried to cheat by responding "bend the string" to try to be more Gilmouresque! Even writing about myself and those names in the same post is absurd, but it's all in good fun.

randomaire    0
Hmm...I am a famous guitarist I have never heard of!!!

I am Tom Delonge.....so off I go to Google this dude!

Wait, here's the summary of my test!!! ROFL!

"For you, music is all about having fun. You only know powerchords, and you don't care what anyone else says.Your drummer is probably a better guitarist than you, and a better singer as well. You might just want to get a job at mcdonalds."

Lmao Doug, Love that one.

I got the Gilmore followed by Hendrix thing.

My results were:

Jimi Hendrix

David Gilmour

Jimmy Page

Adam Jones

Tom Delonge

Dimebag Darrell

Synyster Gates

I don't have the slightest idea why. I don't have much in common with any of these fellas and I've never even heard of three of them. I think the whole thing is hokey although, flattering.

scotty_b    16

I also came out as David Gilmour, and in the summary it said I am not given to 'showing off' when playing.

I have only ever posted one piece on here that I think could be categorised as that - but when I get hyped up at gigs I can play some rather fast runs not dissimilar to Mr Satriani or Mr Moore....

coldethyl    0

but when I get hyped up at gigs I can play some rather fast runs not dissimilar to Mr Satriani or Mr Moore....

When the old adrenaline kicks in 'eh?:yes::winkthumb:

Dax    0

I am apparently Synyster Gates - Whoever that is? :dunno:

Dimebag Darrell - Wahey!

David Gilmour

Adam Jones

Jimi Hendrix - Aw.

Jimmy Page

Tom Delonge

AX7221    0

I got Adam Jones; You are not that technical of a player. But, besides playing, you have a lot of talent in something else, but playing is your true calling. In the future, your other skills will help you in bands. you just like to stand and give a good show.

I had to google him too, he's the tool guitarist, I got hendrix second followed by gilmore so its not too bad

Stratrat    0

Another "Adam Jones" here, with David Gilmour, Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix backing me up. :)

At least it got the part right about "you are not that technical of a player"!!! :D

Genjiro    0

Jimmy Page!!! All I nned is some clothing with some stars and mystic symbols on them and I am on my way. Out of the entire list avaliable though, can't say there was anyone better. :showoff:

WernHalen    0

David Gilmour, then Hendrix, then Adam Jones, then Dime bag Darell then Jimmy Page... Mind you all of the ones coming in second are equal, so that means I should be able to put some of them lower down the list and others higher... ;)