danthelion

ZAGER Guitars: Anyone seen, played, or bought one?

I am thinking of buying one, all the reviews are great saying that they are easy to play & sound like an expensive guitar but at a fraction of the price.

Other websites accuse the maker of blatant self promotion & that any guitar can be customized to sound as good by any guitar shop, interestingly all the critics have neither seen or played one.

So have any of you seen, played or bought one? If so how do you think they compare to other guitars (price, quality, playability etc...)? Are you genuinely satisfied?

Looking forward to your replies

Dan :smilinguitar:

Hi Dan, how are you?

I believe Kush has a Zager acoustic guitar that he got with the Zager online lessons.(at least I think he did anyway)

I've never actually heard (with the exception of Kush') or played one myself, so I couldn't really say. But anyway, good luck Dan!

Hi Dan,

I purchased a Zager a couple of years ago and have been very satisfied with it. Mine is a Martin Sigma DM-1 and it's played daily. After receiving the guitar which by the way arrived only a few days after the order was placed, I played it for about a week then went to the local Guitar Center and made comparisons with others in the same price range and also high end models. In my opinion I think you can't go wrong with this guitar. Set up on this guitar is great and I've had friends play it who have been playing for many years and they loved it.

Try it out and if it's not all you're looking for, return it and Zager will send you a complete refund.

His customer service is second to none and he'll answer any questions you might have.

bato1

I believe Kush has a Zager acoustic guitar that he got with the Zager online lessons.(at least I think he did anyway)

Neil is right Dan, Kush is the man to ask. He was very pleased with his when he got it.

He's had it a few months now, so will know more about it.