carol m

Is This a Theme Song for GFB&B?

I originally posted this on The Music Lounge but only a couple of people responded, so now I'm trying again. I reckon this would be a perfect theme song (no, it's an ANTHEM) for all of us dysfunctional twangers at this site. It's Jerry Lee Lewis's new CD where he duets with people such as Bruce Springsteen, Rolling Stones, Little Richard etc.

The one that's perfect for GFB&B is 'The Pilgrim' and can be heard at

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/dailyplanet/stories/2006/1751473.htm

Described as "A cross between a comeback and a car crash" It's streaming radio, but go to 31.30 for this song. Make sure you listen right to the end where the presenter gets caught out by a classic 'false ending' but gets himself out of it with style!

YOU MUST BE QUICK because it will only be available at that website for one more day. Does the technology exist for several members to do a rendition in sequence, like in 'Live Aid' or 'Do they know it's Christmas' etc?

Does the technology exist for several members to do a rendition in sequence, like in 'Live Aid' or 'Do they know it's Christmas' etc?

I thought a more appropriate point of reference might be 'We're Sending Our Love Down a Well'....

And do we therefore need an anthem for those non-dysfunctional members of the site?