DE_South

Band-in-a-Box.

DE_South    0

I know there've been many threads on and off of the subject but this one is different. I'm now looking at buying Band-in-a-Box and would like some feedback on the subject.

I need something to help me out with TAB, backing tracks, recording and playback. I'm currently reading all of the help files and tutorials on their site and intend downloading the demo prior to coughing up. My feeling is however that I'll probably leran more about whether or not I should buy it from blokes who've been there and done that.

Any info and suggestions welcome; PLEASE!!! :guitardude:

jhoita    0

Hi DE SOuth

I have Band-in-the Box and it probably works wonders.

I needed something that was simple, required little reading of a manual, something that I could create tabs, read other artists tabs (there are thousands of tab-tunes you can learn from, scales, exercises, riffs, blues, jazz, rock, whatever.

I use Guitar Pro 5. check this one out before spending a fair bit of money.

GRP5 is very user friendly.

Regards

John

DE_South    0

Thanks guys. I will certainly look at Jammer too. My feeling is that I need to be on top of the software before deciding, so I've downloaded the demo BIAB and am learning...

Also cam across THIS if anyone else is looking. :guitardude:

justinthyme    3

Also cam across THIS if anyone else is looking. :guitardude:

Thanks for that link, DE. I've subscribed so that when I pluck up courage to attack BIAB again, there'll be somewhere I can turn to to prevent madness! J/k - I'm sure it isn't all that difficult to grasp once you put your mind to it :yes: