SprayTech

Mark All Threads Read

I have looked every where and can not find where to click the " Mark All Threads Read " as I like to see new posts as they are posted so I can read them .

Am I missing it some where ???

As I have something like 91 posts to read , got it down from the hundreds when I joined , I have just been going to them all and clicking on them since I joined to get it to where I can see just the new posts but I can not seem to play catch up .

I have looked every where and can not find where to click the " Mark All Threads Read " as I like to see new posts as they are posted so I can read them .

As I have something like 91 posts to read , got it down from the hundreds when I joined , I have just been going to them all and clicking on them since I joined to get it to where I can see just the new posts but I can not seem to play catch up .

Top of page on right. Click on Quick Links. Scroll down, second entry.

Top of page on right. Click on Quick Links. Scroll down, second entry.

Hey Marty, I did that but want to revert back to the way I had it before or the default. How?

You would have to ask Clancy that one. I don't think there is a button to undo it. It only marks the current posts read from the moment you clicked it so the active threads get relisted pretty fast. If you have just hit the mark read button, you may be able to back page to before you hit the button.

Hey Marty, I did that but want to revert back to the way I had it before or the default. How?

Sorry Neil. There's no way back! :)

... and what allthumbs said.

Clancy

Sorry Neil. There's no way back! :)

... and what allthumbs said.

Clancy

It seems to have ironed itself out! When I logged back on, it looks like it's gone back to the original way.:winkthumb:

It's under the "Quick Links" tab