krissovo

"The Zone!" is there one?

krissovo    0

Guys and Girls

A strange thing happened to me tonight I am wondering two things:

a. Am I going insane?

b. Is there a "Zone" that we can get into?

I tell ye why.....

I got home from work at about 18:30 and picked up my acoustic and put together a simple a chord structure added some drums and hit record on my loop station and I then played it over. I grabbed my axe and the next thing I I looked at my clock and over 3 hours had passed. I have no idea what happend in that time, no work worries, no kid worries in fact no nothing! My mind was blank and I just kind of let go, I am sorry I am not quite sure how to explain this but I have never experienced anything like that before but I feel great now :smilinguitar:

So is it just me or has anyone else wandered off to some far away emotional place while playing?

allthumbs    8

Yup your nuts. No your not. It happens to most folks sooner or later. Your jamming along after you have set the tune to repeat and suddenly it seems like it's 4 or 4 hours later. Bummer when you realize it is 3 in the morning and you have to be at work in a couple of hours. Gets the wife annoyed too. You yell out I will be there in a minute and then 2 hours have past.

krissovo    0

Thanks mate....

They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom, They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom, They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom, They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom.

allthumbs    8
Thanks mate....

They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom, They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom, They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom, They are coming to take me away....Boom Booom.

Yeah, but notice how your keeping the beat:)