Clancy

So, did you miss us? :)

Welcome back, I decided it was time to learn Tears in Heaven on Saturday night so I headed here to find Kirk's lesson. Started to panic when I still couldn't get on by Sunday arvo :brickwall:

Feeling much better now :yeahhh:

Cheers

Peter

Thank goodness for PT DVD and my jazz book of standard notation!!!

I took the time to actually watch & work with the PT DVD some more. As well, I worked on my reading standard notation skills.

So, the down time actually did have a plus to it. Other wise I probably would have been reading posts. (this stuff can be habit forming!) :ohmy:

I had to be away for 2 weeks and was half wondering if anyone had missed me....(?).....imagine my surprise to find out you all had much more to worry about! I'm glad I missed all the angst, it would have been very traumatic. Are we going to get the ticker back again, I really liked that feature?

Welcome back Carol. It has been a bit of a chore this last week. I am one of the few left who still gets picked up by the scruff of the neck and placed outside the door on occasion. :D

Hope you were away for something nice Carol and not work or something nasty like that :D

Good to have you back and I'm sure you're happy to be back too........I was getting withdrawal symptoms when I was on holiday recently :yes: (had to force myself to drink more cocktails than I normally would on holiday :eek: )

User Profile

Misty2u

Hope you were away for something nice

Unfortunately it was work but what can you do? Twanging don't pay the rent!

Oh dear, now I'm worried as I didn't even notice the downtime on the server. Sorry Clancy and Kirk!

Right, must visit here more often. Yeap, that's has to be at the top of my agenda.

Mind you, I could have been in the twilight zone :eek:

Sleepy

Oh dear, now I'm worried as I didn't even notice the downtime on the server. Sorry Clancy and Kirk!

Right, must visit here more often. Yeap, that's has to be at the top of my agenda.

Mind you, I could have been in the twilight zone :eek:

Sleepy

That was weeks ago Sleepy... looks like you're well and truly living up to your name. :)

Clancy