Clancy

So, did you miss us? :)

Sorry about the downtime. I was hoping we weren't going to be down for long, but we hit a few snags along the way...

Anyway, if you're reading this, the site will have resolved to our new server.

There are still a few things to be sorted out but the main part of the move is over.

Thanks for your patience.

Clancy

I was getting a bit worried, you know... I mean, I know it's Clancy who's doing the transition, but still, when I saw that the downtime is prolonging, the "what if..." question started to arise... :) It wasn't easy I tell you... ;) But once again, Clancy had shown that nothing can go wrong under her command... ;)

I'm glad the sites are back up and running. We brought our one and onely son off to college :smartass: on Thursday which is very stressful on many levels. When we got home I needed the relief of checking out the forums (PT, Bottleneck, Gfb&B) and what was there????---> nothing! :jawdrop: Sort of like calling a crisis hotline and being put on hold. Now life can get back to normal. :)

Hi Family ! :)

I've been trying to Load the site and was very-very worried about the long time :(

But I so happy to be back again :)

Take care Friends and Have a Great Day !

Kindest Regards and lots of Love to everybody !

Kush:smilinguitar:

It was really out of our hands. There really wasn't site downtime (believe it or not)... it was more that the domain name was cached and pointing to the old server. . 6string was here as soon as we changed the site over to the new server... he was the only one here for a few hours... and then slowly other members were finding the new server. Now it looks like most members are back... so we are rolling again... whoo hoo!

Clancy

You're back! :)

It's Sat. morning here in Joisey and I still couldn't get to the site last night when I went to bed - so I was concerned....

But it's great to have you back and running again! :winkthumb:

Jim

Hi Gang! Phew ... took a while, didn't it? My mouse is all clicked out. Clancy and were just coming to terms to life without you when, bang, reconnected ... ;) It's good to be back online. Hopefully our new server will keep us going for a while so we don't have to go through again soon.

I really missed you.I knew it is only downtime of the forum, but I could go to the best site on the net, have fun and learn something about guitar playing for two days.

Sale

Is is just me, or is the site every now and then going down for a few minutes, still?

I can surf around here for a few minutes, then it goes down, and remains down in 1-2 minutes, then it works again...

Is is just me, or is the site every now and then going down for a few minutes, still?

I can surf around here for a few minutes, then it goes down, and remains down in 1-2 minutes, then it works again...

Give it time Kittie... It'll come good.

Clancy

Hi all,

I'm new to guitar..also new to "Guitar for Beginner and Beyond". I'm making this the starting point for my guitar learning.

Well, really got a shock when i signed up and found that the site went down...Alright, now I know my fear is unnecessary.

I hope i can I can learn as much as possible here....plus possibly contribute as much as possible(of course in the later stage).

Cheers!!!