Dry Strings

Anybody here who has a homemade guitar stand?

Dry Strings    0

I would like to know if anybody here who made his own guitar stand. I would like to do it by myself for my two guitars, or is it possible? should I bother? or should i just go buy second hands?

Matty22    0

ive been going to make a rack, similar to what youd find in a guitar shop. that justs hangs from the neck.... seeing how im starting to collect a few "toys". I could make you up a drawing of my guitar stand. which is just a simple thing, but wouldnt be too hard to replicate....

but they're only worth $20 AUD over here. so I personally wouldnt bother going to the hassle of making a stand, id just buy one

737blues    0

It's a project I keep meaning to do ..... one day when I get that big box of round tuits. I'd like to have a custom timber stand in my recording studio, (which is in itself, another round tuit job) but if you want something to fold up and go, yeah, it's probably simpler to just buy it.

Matty22    0

Lol "Round Tuits" i vaiguely remember a drink years ago, having the little blue seal thing in them with a stamp on it saying something about being a round tuit, so you'll never have an excuse not to have gotten a"round tuit"

737blues    0

Now there's a tip every woodworker should know; Never, never cut anything without getting your dog's opinion first.

(Measure twice, cut once and keep PVC out of your timber shop works well too) :isaynothing: