manwithaplan

Whats in your CD player?

Leon72    0

Cross Canadian Ragweed.

They are an excellent country/southern rock band from Texas. Saw them live twice, one of the greatest guitar players I ever saw. Finally starting to get some nation wide airplay, they deserve it. Check them out, you won't be dissapointed. :winkthumb:

Leon72    0

If you guys want an incredible CD for free, go to McPherson Guitars website, and send for a catalog. They will send you a free CD of guitar music that is excellent. :winkthumb:

stubbie7    1

I have a 5 disc player.

1. Fleetwood Mac "Kiln House"

2. Charlie Musselwhite "Delta Hardware"

3. Dave Alvin "Ashgrove"

4. Gram Parsons "GP/Grievous Angel"

5. Neil Young "Living With War"

The round before

Indigenous "Chasing the Sun"

Jimi Hendrix "Electric Ladyland"

Ray Wylie Hubbard "Snake Farm"

Fleetwood Mac "Shrine 69"

The Byrds "Sweetheart of the Rodeo"

Good thing you didn't ask what's been on my turntable lately. Been playing a lot of the old vinyl.

Keidon    0

Mine is an Mp3 disc player in the Car. So I have,

Dire Straits

Steely Dan

Johnny Winter

Joe Cocker

Harry Manx

Stray Cats (Brian Setzer)

Plus some Dianna Krall ( Smooth Jazz - for those late nights driving home from Byron Bay ).

Each disc holds around 160 songs (av 8 hrs of music) so they can be in for a while.

I enjoy a variety of music, including Bryan Adams, The Beatles, KISS, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Led Zeplin, Steve Vai, Eddie VanHalen, and GreenDay.

I think they all have a good and strong guitar sound to them. That's the main thing I'm after...

carol m    64

Here's an old thread that popped up in the 'all new' :wow: similar topics down below. Times have changed, and so have the people - is 'the_real 6string' really you, 6?

I no longer have a cd player that works but I have a DVD with PlaneTalk in it (of course). But I heard a good song on the radio this morning:

well that didn't work so well, it's not on youtube, but it was Deborah Conway It Doesn't Work That Way in a duet - a real 'makes you turn up the sound and start singing and dancing' song.

Tell us what you are listening to at the moment - if you dare - don't be shy, I'm sure someone must be listening to Michael Buble, or even Neil Diamond. :D

Briandb1222    4

Not anything. I listen to all my music either off my phone or my external HD. I have 9.18 GB of music. Mostly MP3 though. 1606 songs. Was just listening to a local band now I'm listening to Addicted.

carol m    64

Yesterday I was listening to The McGarrigle Sisters, Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson, Chris Smither, Kelly Joe Phelps, Emmylou Harris, Angus and Julia Stone, and watched an Elvis Costello program which had John Prine, Lyle Lovett, and Ray Montagne each playing solo acoustic and talking about how they tackled songwriting. It was a good show.

If you haven't heard of Angus and Julia yet, you should - I only recently discovered them - an aussie pair. They have a free streamed concert from their website on the 13th Sydney time.

this one has a reso solo towards the end.

micky mac    14

An mp3 of James blunt covering Crowded House's Fall at Your Feet

yeah james blunts got a great voice he does a cool cover of the pixies where is my mind