Andy S

Fade in's??

Just wondering....when I click on a topic and go page to page while on the forum, the new page coming up seems to fade into view rather than just change real fast in a blink.

When I go to other sites, it seems the normal, fast change. Did Clancy add something to make this happen? It's rather cool.

I noticed that earlier. You mean when it transitions to a black background briefly as the page changes? I thought it was just my computer. It is not doing it now though.

No black..just a fade out of a page and a fade into the new page. But, the locking up is terrible, I have to close out of the site completely and come back in 50% of the time when switching pages, don't think it's my computer but, anythings possible.

I am the culprit... I thought it was kind of neat actually. I can't imagine why it would be locking up your browser B_sharp. What browser are you using?

Marty, it doesn't show up in Firefox, so whatever you are seeing is something else.

Anyway, I will take it off if it's causing problems. I did a Google search to see if it was responsible for lock up/ freezes but didn't find anything as yet.

Anyone else having problems with it?

Cheers

Clancy

Hmm, well it should be ok B_sharp... Is this the first day on this site for you? I'm wondering if there is something else that is causing the problem for you here... let me know if it continues and I'll do a bit more searching.

And if anyone else who regularly visits the site is having problems that started today, let me know.

Cheers

Clancy

Clancy,

Being the sort of superstitious type, I won't tell you that all I see are the neat fade ins and have NOT experienced any lockups...on either of the computers I access the site on. No, I won't tell you that even though it's, true. Cause if I tell you that I've had no lockups, well, that's when I'll start seeing them. :sweating:

So, ya didn't hear it from me! ;)

Clancy,

Being the sort of superstitious type, I won't tell you that all I see are the neat fade ins and have NOT experienced any lockups...on either of the computers I access the site on. No, I won't tell you that even though it's, true. Cause if I tell you that I've had no lockups, well, that's when I'll start seeing them. :sweating:

So, ya didn't hear it from me! ;)

+1 ! :D

(love it)

Jim

As B_Sharp mentioned in another thread that he's not getting the freeze ups anymore and there seems to be no other instances of that happening to anyone else (as yet Andy) :) - we'll keep it. It's friendly I think.

Thanks everyone.

Clancy