nocat

Go Clancy...!!!

Love the new weekly lesson player, right on the main page... Very cool...!!!:claping:

:winkthumb:

I wonder how placing the radio, in a similar fashion, somewhere on the page would work...!?!:)

Cheers

Ben

Love the new weekly lesson player, right on the main page... Very cool...!!!:claping:

:winkthumb:

I wonder how placing the radio, in a similar fashion, somewhere on the page would work...!?!:)

Cheers

Ben

If the radio was in the main window it would stop everytime you clicked a link on the page. The radio popup window is probably the best option.

If the radio was in the main window it would stop everytime you clicked a link on the page. The radio popup window is probably the best option.

Rockerbob's right Ben. If the radio was on the front page or any other page, it would stop everytime you moved to another page on the forum. The lessons are ok like that as they are really only there so members can get an idea of the arrangements and then be able to go straight to the lesson itself. The radio should be able to be listened to while browsing the forum. The only way I can think of to do this at this stage is to have it in a pop-up window.

Cheers

Clancy

My web designing skills are a little rusty (well ok, absent), but perhaps the idea of putting the radio in a small frame at the top/bottom of the page, so it doesnt change when you browse to a diffrent part of the site?? Or maybe im just wrong :P lol

Works great as it is, Matty. (for me and Firefox anyway) :yes:

Comes up as a pop-up window and stays there so long as I don't actually close the browser. Don't even have to stay logged in to the GFB site, what could be better?