rocknroll2354

Favorite guitar brand

Whats your favorite gutiar brand  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite gutiar brand

Well lets hear it all around whats your fav gutiar brand?

I know im just another face in this crowd but theres a reason theres so many faces in the crowd

Gibson!

(sorry if i forgot someones brand i just pulled 10 names off my head)

Ok, right now I'm playing my Ibanez the most. The action on the neck is probably the best I've had on any guitar...ever! :winner:

Next would be my Fender Strat, then my Dean Evo Special Select, then my Ovation.

yeh, in that order. It's close between the Ibanez & the Strat, but right now, it's gotta be the Ibanez (Artcore AG85)

Ok, right now I'm playing my Ibanez the most. The action on the neck is probably the best I've had on any guitar...ever!

Well action can be changed its just the distance of the strings from the fret board

Same as you 737, but I recon if you buy a certain brand you just have less of a chance to get a lemon...

I would say I prefer Paul Reed Smith but it is not in the list so i chose a Gibson which would be my next choice. I wanted to get a fender at some stage, and i will probably later. If only to save my back and shoulder... Man, PRS's and Gibsons are heavy... :showoff::leadguitar::sweatdrop

I voted Fender because I have been seriously wanting a TELE but actually my interest lately has been directed at G&L's.

I was torn between voting Fender or Gibson, as I have one of each.

But I voted Gibson, because although I love playing my Strat, the quality of workmanship and sound that comes out of my Les Paul is just too good for me not to put it on top. Yeah, it's real heavy, but that tone and sustain!!!.... :yeahhh:

Jim

Kind of a tossup for me, I play my Fender Strat just so I don't tear up my Gibson Les Paul... hmmmm for jamming.. the Strat... For Guitar love, the Les Paul.

Would say Fender though cause I play it all the time.

is a fender cyclone a good beginners guitar?

I'd have to guess it's no worse than any other guitar - and probably better than many typical "starter" guitars because of the quality.

IMHO, the bottom line for a good beginner's guitar is one that you can afford and that you enjoy playing! If you don't enjoy playing it, it will soon be in the corner gathering dust.

I have to go for a guitar rather than a brand, I like SG's, origionally because Tony Iommi plays em (and, sadly, cos my initials match :isaynothing: ). Ive owned a Gibson, a custom job made by Pete Back of Birmingham UK, and currently an Epiphone (Korean). Only real difference being the pickups, which aint too hot on the epi. Ive tried various other guitars, but always come back to the SG. Habit maybe?

I've often fantasized lately about the notion that if I had the money to buy either an American Strat, Gibson Les Paul, or an Ibanez JS 1000, which one would I end up going home with?

After some hard thought, I opted for the JS 1000. But only just!