USGold

I'm Sorry But This is Just Wrong

737blues    0

Hmmm ... I suppose the customers could be the same folk that buy little Korean cars cars in Lime green, tangerine or hot pink metalflake. Definitely not the sort of thing a real bloke would drive ...... :isaynothing:

USGold    0

I don't have a problem with any company wanting to make products aimed at the female marketing--but do many female players really want these kind of bathroom colors on a guitar? The idea of a lighter weight LP is fine by me, in fact I wouldn't mind a lighter weight LP myself, but these colors are just plain awfull. Scott

fly135    5

I'm not sure if it's because I have a root for the underdog complex or what, but all this talk about hating these guitars is starting to make me like that Coral one w/ the gold h/w.:cool:

USGold    0

Dawn--do you play a hollow body like the one in your tag? Thats a beautiful guitar--nothing at all like the finishes this thread was about. Scott

D-Dawn    0
Dawn--do you play a hollow body like the one in your tag? Thats a beautiful guitar--nothing at all like the finishes this thread was about. Scott

Thats on my want list! :crying2:

D-Dawn    0
i did some research on this gibson and found out they only did it to stir up usgold.gibsons for women next they will be wanting to vote.

LMAO are you trying to be a pig?? :D

D-Dawn    0

:laughingg: <---deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up. :huh::blink::bored::tongue::weirdeyes:

ya know I think we went a smidge OT with this...