Sign in to follow this  
USGold

Anyone ever?

USGold    0

Played or does anyone one own this guitar----I went to the guitar shop awhile back and played about a dozen guitars--this one I fell in love with---asking opinions and or experiences with same or similar.

fenderTC90thinline.jpg

I would appreciate any comments anybody has to make about this as it will cost me about $6oo + US to buy and I sure don't want to make any mistakes in that sort of price range. Scott

Andy S    9

Scott,

Mmmm.... A TC-90 semi-hollow body, rosewood neck, P-90 pickups.......Mmmm.

According to the Fender site, those are Seymor Duncan pups. Mmmmmm. :drool:

Does it come with a Hardshell case? Looks really sweet. I saw Johnny Lang play something very similar ( I think his was actually a Tele body) and he was getting some incredible tones out of it.

If you like/love the way it played, and the tones, and for that asking price I would insist on a hard shell case, not a bag (unless it's a REALLY thickly padded one) I'd go for it. :thumbup1:

Saaaayyy...why not do this, you buy it, send it around to us folks here for , oh , a week at a time for testing and evaluation, then we'll send you an opinion on it? :winkwink:

Seriously, that is a sweet looking axe. If it played so well you fell in love with it....time to take it home to meet the parents!! :wub::thumbup::leadguitar:

USGold    0

Thanks AT--the reviews are bit confusing though as some of the people replying seemed to think it was a squire not a fender branded guitar--still most were like many other opinions I've seen in other places---the one I played seemed well set up and I didn't see any of the items that some of these people complained about-also the P-90' were quiet-so I assume that the one I tried was newer with the new style noisless pups.? Scott

8LU3    0

i think i played the non-hollow bosy version of tha when shopping for my ibanez. it was quite the smooth guitar, but i think it was out of price range or something.