8LU3

so yeah, favorite type of music?

What is your favorite type of music?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of music?

• Metal
    • Rock
    • Rap
    • Pop
    • Country
    • Classical
    • Classic Rock
    • Blues

8LU3    0

well, death metal is kind of a sub metal genre, there are like an infinite number of sub metal genres, im not even gonna try to say them all...

nocat    0
So is there a difference between metal and death metal? If so, care to enlighten me?

Clancy

Definition: A subgenre of heavy metal that is signified by dirgelike music and high pitched shrieking vocals. Many death metal bands have satantic or pagan lyrical content, and many bands also wear corpse paint and other costumes. The "second wave" of death metal includes more symphonic keyboards and melodic sections. :eek:

Variety.... The spice of life...!!!

Cheers

Ben

nagukush    0
Definition: A subgenre of heavy metal that is signified by dirgelike music and high pitched shrieking vocals. Many death metal bands have satantic or pagan lyrical content, and many bands also wear corpse paint and other costumes. The "second wave" of death metal includes more symphonic keyboards and melodic sections. :eek:

Variety.... The spice of life...!!!

Cheers

Ben

wow Thanks for that Definetion Ben :winkthumb:

USGold    0

Classic Rock rules-also rock and country---keep that POP stuff far away from me and no use at all for rap,hip hop, techno-----all that canned overmixed stuff makes me nuts.Scott

raybaro    0
Classic Rock rules-also rock and country---keep that POP stuff far away from me and no use at all for rap,hip hop, techno-----all that canned overmixed stuff makes me nuts.Scott

yeah i know what you mean, over here where i live, there is this pointless music called Reggeton; and man, i wish i could pass out everytime i hear it, i hate it w/a passion

oh yeah, i love metal and if by classical you mean Bach, Paganini, Vivaldi etc etc etc, i like classical 2

r1p32    1
yeah i know what you mean, over here where i live, there is this pointless music called Reggeton; and man, i wish i could pass out everytime i hear it, i hate it w/a passion

yes i hate it too lol. it really needs to go. i think our music of today needs more musicians, creativity and raw human emotion. and less processed stuff from a computer.

as for me i love metal. tho rite now im trying to get into other stuff like blues and funk to experience all aspects of the guitar.

8LU3    0

gahh, thats what i was gonna put. i was going to put that instead of clasic rock, since thats really a subgenre of rock. poopy

MoonShine    0

No Blues in Poll?....where it alllll started.

Recently got hold of some very old Earl Hooker, playing one of his tracks Blue Guitar noticed it to be very familiar.

Same as Led Zeppelins - You Shook Me note for note.

Edit; Oops, Bluesguy got in before me lol.

WernHalen    0

I like all good music...

I listen mainly to Hard Rock, but i listen to Metal, Death Metal, Industrial Metal, Progressive Rock, Rock, Rock & Roll, Blues Rock, Bues, Jazz Blues, Jazz (just the lighter stuff), Classical, and some pop (but very little)... etc. All depends on the mood i am in and what is available...

Artists vary form Dreamtheatre, Tourniquet, Metallica, Evanescence, Satchmo (louis Armstrong), The Beetles, Mozart, Beethoven, EVH, SRV, Obedience, Bon Jovi, Nouveaux, Avril Lavigne, The Rasmus, Tweak, Seether, Mindrage, Chatterbox etc etc.

I think you get the idea... ;)

Clancy, a good death metal band to listen to if you need to find out what it is all about is Mindrage. for Industrial metal listen to Chatterbox. Both Christian bands by the way... so they dont have the satanic lyrics etc. Anybody ask I can make out precisely what they sing in the songs... (really)

Clancy    36

Clancy, a good death metal band to listen to if you need to find out what it is all about is Mindrage. for Industrial metal listen to Chatterbox. Both Christian bands by the way... so they dont have the satanic lyrics etc. Anybody ask I can make out precisely what they sing in the songs... (really)

Thanks Wern. I may just do that. I can easily do without the satanic lyrics. .... Now, if I listen to death metal and Industrial metal (should I even dare open THAT can of worms and ask what that is :D ) will you listen to country?

Clancy

sale    0

I love mostly classical rock groups such as Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Deep Purple, King Crimson, The Kinks

But I love blues such as B.B King, Howlin'Wolf

From classical music I love John Williams who playes guitar amazing.