nagukush

Happy B'day Fingerstyle Tab - Kush

nagukush    0

Hi Family

Tomorrow is my Little Sister's B'day and I want to play "Happy B'day" for her. I request you to kindly give me the Finger-Style Tab for the same, if anyone has it.

Meanwhile I'm googl-ing for the same.

Thanks and Regards

Kush

nagukush    0
http://bobwolford.com/

hi kush,

give this site a try, he has tabs and midi for happy birthday, u need tabledit to use it but he also has a link for a free version of tabledit. hope this helps

chuck

Thanks Chuck !!! Seeing it now !!! Thanks a ton !!! :yeahhh:

Misty2u    0

Hi there Kush

How did your little sister like your playing of Happy Birthday? I'm certain she was delighted. You da best. :yes:

Tracy

X

nagukush    0
Hi there Kush

How did your little sister like your playing of Happy Birthday? I'm certain she was delighted. You da best. :yes:

Tracy

X

Hey Tracy !!!

How's everybody there,!!! I hope great !!!

Regd the Birthday Song, I could learn and play it in FingerStyle (which I wanted to play so badly :oops: ). Actually I've started learnin a more complicated song and I wish I'll be able to be succesful at it. Hence I could'nt find much time and concentration for this. I just wished and got her a B'day dress.

Anyways, Take care Sister, Give my Love and Regards to the Wonderful Family there :)

Kindest Regards

Your lil-brother

Kush

Misty2u    0

Ah Kush...........you're such a pet..:yes:!! Everyone great here & hope the same there :thumbup:. Sometimes things just don't go as planned but don't feel bad :nono:........I'm sure your lil sister was happy anyway :). Hoping to hear the recording of this song your working on soon :yeahhh:

Don't ya just luv the new smileys? They're sooooo great :claping::clap::claping::clap:

Take care for now

Tracy

X

nagukush    0
Ah Kush...........you're such a pet..:yes:!! Everyone great here & hope the same there :thumbup:. Sometimes things just don't go as planned but don't feel bad :nono:........I'm sure your lil sister was happy anyway :). Hoping to hear the recording of this song your working on soon :yeahhh:

Don't ya just luv the new smileys? They're sooooo great :claping::clap::claping::clap:

Take care for now

Tracy

X

Hey Sister !!! :)

Thankyou so much for the Kind words and all the affection :yes:

I'm working on "Tears In Heaven", which is very-very challenging, but I'm doing my Best (I think) :guitardude::smilinguitar::guitardude::smilinguitar:

Yes !!! The smilies are great and they make me feel so happy, everytime I use them !!! I've thanked Clancy for them, I really-really-really love them !!!! :yes:

Anyways thanks for being so kind and caring, you really make me feel so special !!!

Kindest Regards and Lots of Luv to all of you there !

Yours

Kush :guitardude: :guitardude: :guitardude:

nagukush    0
I don't know fingerstyle for Happy Birthday, and I'm a day late. I did do a recording of the Beatles "Birthday" a couple years ago for my Son's Birthday.

Birthday - Rockerbob

WOW !!! Wonderful Sir !!! I wish I could play something like that for my Little-Sister ! Anyways thanks for sharing that, Really enjoyed it sooo much !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kindest Regards

Kush