6string

The Webi's

Vote for the Best Web Master/Mistress in the World  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote for the Best Web Master/Mistress in the World

• Clancy for Guitar for Beginners & Beyond
    • Any other Dude or Dudet for any other web site

6string    81

.It's time to vote for The Webi's, an award bestowed on the Best Web Master/Mistress in the World

and the nominees are.....

allthumbs    8

Clancy without a doubt is the nicest to look at and way up there as one of the hardest working. The best on the web? To be fair, I know of another web master who is equal to Clancy in the hard work and caring for members department, but none better.

nagukush    0

The answer is simple and very-very True !!!! It is none but our Clancy !!!

A Note To Clancy :

You're not only the Best Webmistress, but you are also a Wonderful and very Kind person. Thanks for being what you are. You're really a Great example for all of us, proud to be associated with you !!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: [No Buttering intended :yes: ]

-Kush

P.S : Can I cast more than 1 Vote ? I think even Hundreds wont be enough :yes:

Misty2u    0

As I'm not familiar with any others it's just gotta be Clancy who puts so much work into this site and forum. Even if I did know of any others I don't think they'd equal her cos she's quite simply the best..!! Hip, Hip, Hooray..!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Clancy    36
To be fair, I know of another web master who is equal to Clancy in the hard work and caring for members department, but none better.

Psst.... 6string, we need to find out who this person is that allthumbs speaks of... and well, how should I put this.... we need to eliminate the competition. Do you know of someone over there who could take care of this for us... I'd organize it myself, but I have to buy a dress, get my hair done (and BELIEVE me that'll take some work) and prepare my acceptance speech.

Oh, and I just noticed that there is somebody else who needs taking care of too... 8LU3 has voted for someone else... so he also needs taking care of... in that special way if you know what I mean. ;)

See you at the awards... and if you manage to take care of the above... I'll take you along as my date. ;) ... but just don't mention any of this to Kirk. He's sometimes not all that understanding... if you know what I mean.

Clancy

6string    81

I've asked around and apparently as soon as the Hockey Playoffs are over there'll be a few Enforcers out of work & we should be able to get a 2 for 1 deal. We just have to get Allthumbs to spill the beans & a distraction for Kirk, maybe send him guitar shopping?

si16    10

Maybe AT was talking about Kirk and the PlaneTalk forum. Imagine Kirk and Clancy up for the same award. You wouldn't get Kirk taken care of now, would you?

allthumbs    8
I've asked around and apparently as soon as the Hockey Playoffs are over there'll be a few Enforcers out of work & we should be able to get a 2 for 1 deal. We just have to get Allthumbs to spill the beans & a distraction for Kirk, maybe send him guitar shopping?

Don't worry. The other web master is locked away in a private forum safe from all harm.:P

Clancy    36
Don't worry. The other web master is locked away in a private forum safe from all harm.:P

:lol: A private forum ... you must be kidding, that's no competition.

Psst 6string, I think I have this one in the bag. We only have 8LU3 to take care of now... but if it's a 2 for 1 deal, I think allthumbs' loyality to the family is now in question... if you get my drift. ;)

So, get your suit dry cleaned, we want to look good walking down that red carpet.

Clancy

Clancy    36
I don't have a suit, I'll need to get one, I wonder what size Allthumbs wears, he won't be needing his anymore :lol:

hehe, I like the way you're thinking. ;)

6string    81

Clancy maybe we should pass on Allthumbs, he did vote for you..... &.... he is an excellent Moderator?

Besides the Enforcer says he doesn't have any size 12 cement slippers in stock.

Clancy    36
Clancy maybe we should pass on Allthumbs, he did vote for you..... &.... he is an excellent Moderator?

Besides the Enforcer says he doesn't have any size 12 cement slippers in stock.

Hmm, his people got to you eh?

nowhere-man    0
I don't have a suit, I'll need to get one, I wonder what size Allthumbs wears, he won't be needing his anymore :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a concrete suit for AT :yes::shifty:

WernHalen    0

Clancy,

You are the best... come to think of it, you know what would make your forum complete? A smiley playing a guitar... and a smiley with your looks... :D

AT you'd better watch out I know how to get hold of lots of South Africans where you live... :P

6String, you better watch it as well... I have alot of repsect for the guy your trying to steal a girlfriend from... :D

USGold    0

Forum I've ever visited--this is the only place thats ever felt like home. Thanks Clancy and all the mods--you're doing a great job here. Scott

tpolitz    0
Forum I've ever visited--this is the only place thats ever felt like home. Thanks Clancy and all the mods--you're doing a great job here. Scott

My sentiments exactly Scott, ALL HAIL Clancy, Goddess of the Internet! :thumbup1:

:beer: Cheers!

6string    81

6String, you better watch it as well... I have alot of repsect for the guy your trying to steal a girlfriend from... :D

There seems to be a misunderstanding, Clancy is like...........[Kush help me out here, oh yah thanks Pal] a Sister to me.

I wouldn't chaperon her without Kirk's permission, I wouldn't want to get into a guitar duel @ 50 paces. Even though my nic is 6string, if he pulled out his slide I'd be a goner. :tomato:

WernHalen    0
There seems to be a misunderstanding, Clancy is like...........[Kush help me out here, oh yah thanks Pal] a Sister to me.

I wouldn't chaperon her without Kirk's permission, I wouldn't want to get into a guitar duel @ 50 paces. Even though my nic is 6string, if he pulled out his slide I'd be a goner. :tomato:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd pay ot see your guitar duel...

6string, I was only trying to play along to your joke...