Hello!

Years ago one Finnish guitar guru showed me idea where you could practice arpeggios by using circle of sixths instead of fifths. After this I saw same idea in Ted Greene's videos.

I made little riff that maybe some day hopefully will be longer, maybe a song. I used mainly here circle of sixths that goes: A-F#m-D-Bm-G-Em-C-Am and then out of circle G-F-G7. The circle will normally continue after Am and eventually consist all keys. In this video I play 4 times the riff and improvise a little after that with this circle of sixth's idea.

I hope you like it. 
Kindest, Mikko

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MikkoKarhula
      Hi!

I was playing one day this almost over played jazz standard Blue Bossa. I wanted to try maybe something different approach on it and made kind-of-smooth jazz backing track. So here is something that i came up with: I hope you like it. 

It would be nice to hear if you have any kind of new ideas for this song. Thanks!

• By obi1337
      Hey Folks!

we would like to promote our second Song "Part in Me" including our first musicvideo.
      Our alternative rock band is based in Austria and we're making music together since about 1 year.

Before you do a review please retain in memory that this project is a low budget-project on recording.
      Video is fully made by ourselfes.

Hope you enjoy it

https://youtu.be/CIndedrrbL4

Feedback is highly welcome.

Cheers, Joes Broken Car (Caroline, Manuel, Bernhard, Daniel, Patrick)
    • By Nemanja Pavkov
      song: ''Sinister Smile'' from USA to Japan
      sound : Line 6 UX2
      Enjoy friends
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lNik4WauQE
    • By leaving_lv
      Hello everyone,
      I have been for some time recording and uploading videos for youtube, and now i think i will put a little bit of my time after production.
      I was using my old mobile for both, backtracking and my own guitar (video included). Now basically i upload the original track into an audio editor and on the other hand i take my guitar audio track into my mobile and afterwards i edit using 100% L track/100% R second track.
      I guess the main issue here (besides playing), is that trashy recording with my mobile, but i don't know how to do it other than conecting my guitar straight to the PC (which i don't want).
      Well, getting straight to the point, i will introduce you some of my last recordings, and also you can check my old system.
      Please, stress all your comments, reviews, opinions and so on....
      The video is made using a Panasonic Lumix FZ28, up to 720p
      Here we go: