Sign in to follow this  
anthonylane

I am New Guitarist so What Guitar best for me?

Hi There! my name is Anthony, I am new guitar learner. my experience level 2 months. I am learning guitar from some website & read few posts on this forum. now I can buy a guitar Can anyone Suggest me what Guitar best for me right now?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Airlane1979
      Hi all

I live in the UK and I'm thinking of taking a guitar exam. I've been playing basic electric rhythm guitar (although I have pro-level keyboard skills) for a long time and I want a structured motivation to improve my playing, as this is mainly a solo hobby. There appear to be three organisations providing exams: Trinity Guildhall, London College of Music and Rockschool. Does anyone have experience of these and could offer advice?

Thanks
    • By Arifur
      Hi 
      I am reading forum to learn guitar but maximum forums asked buy ukulele before start guitar. then understand a little about uke and guitar but what is the compare about guitar and ukulele? 
      what is best for starter. I have read lots of article. but what about this article to follow to buy new ukulele.  this is ukulele buying guide

For guitar does any one recommend me a brand or model or for ukulele?
    • By kyaimaja
      My guitar cover

• By anthonylane
      Hello Everyone, I am new Guitar learner. My Experience level 2 month. When I was first learning how to play guitar, I was terrible. Then I search on google, I got this site:

mikesoca

I think this site informative for me. I learn about key G chord from here. Can anyone tell me if this site is perfect for to learning basic Guitar?
      And anyone can give the more informative site to learn? please.
    • By Flokostas
      I have 350€ and i want to buy an amp for home practising. I've done a little research and I've found some amps: Blackstar id 30tvp, marshall mg30cf, vox vt 20x, fender mustang 2 and peavy vypyr 2. I want my amp to have good distortion and a good clean channel. Which one should i buy? Can you propose me a better amp for the money?