MikkoKarhula

New ideas for Blue Bossa?

Hi!

I was playing one day this almost over played jazz standard Blue Bossa. I wanted to try maybe something different approach on it and made kind-of-smooth jazz backing track. So here is something that i came up with: I hope you like it. 

It would be nice to hear if you have any kind of new ideas for this song. Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MikkoKarhula
      Hello!

Years ago one Finnish guitar guru showed me idea where you could practice arpeggios by using circle of sixths instead of fifths. After this I saw same idea in Ted Greene's videos.

I made little riff that maybe some day hopefully will be longer, maybe a song. I used mainly here circle of sixths that goes: A-F#m-D-Bm-G-Em-C-Am and then out of circle G-F-G7. The circle will normally continue after Am and eventually consist all keys. In this video I play 4 times the riff and improvise a little after that with this circle of sixth's idea.

I hope you like it. 
      Kindest, Mikko

• By stevetheartist
      HI, everyone, my beloved wife was a member of your site for years but has not been able to participate for half a decade because of a medical issue.  I am asking this question for her at her request.  She has composed numerous songs during the years she could not join in the delights of this site, and she would like to know how to create tablature for them so she does not forget how to play them (if I am stating that correctly).  Sadly, I am not a musician and know little about the guitar except how to string one.  (I have learned that by helping her.)  Are there places on this site that discuss such things so I could print them out for her?  Or are there other sites that would be useful?  Or perhaps even books that are not too involved that could help her create tablature for her own songs?  She can READ tabs fine but does not know how to create them; and she believes there are some useful pieces of information that, if known, would help her learn to do this more rapidly.  My wife plays quite well and has a Taylor koa guitar.  She does not read sheet music, something I learned to do in choir.  Thanks so much for any help you can offer us!!!
    • By Mark Hussey
      This is my arrangement for Besame Mucho as a solo piece. Also a great starting point to improvise from. Live, I normally play as in the video with an improvised verse 

• By obi1337
      Hey Folks!

we would like to promote our second Song "Part in Me" including our first musicvideo.
      Our alternative rock band is based in Austria and we're making music together since about 1 year.

Before you do a review please retain in memory that this project is a low budget-project on recording.
      Video is fully made by ourselfes.

Hope you enjoy it

https://youtu.be/CIndedrrbL4

Feedback is highly welcome.

Cheers, Joes Broken Car (Caroline, Manuel, Bernhard, Daniel, Patrick)
    • By Nemanja Pavkov
      song: ''Sinister Smile'' from USA to Japan
      sound : Line 6 UX2
      Enjoy friends
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lNik4WauQE