beautiful strap, really high quality. i picked off the plectrum holder/logo because it looks a bit cheap and brings down the overall look. completely happy with it now. very '90s. buy the yellow variant immediately if your desired aesthetic is frasier crane. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072176WQD

Those are cool straps.  I used to have quite a collection of straps.  Over the decades I have settled on black leather, 2.4" to 3.5" wide.  The 5 guitars I can see from my keyboard all have black leather straps.  I still have a dozen or so straps in a drawer.  Hanging on the wall of my man cave is the strap I used in 1978.  Peace signs and doves.  Could it be more old hippy?

OldStrap - 1.jpg

OldStrap - 2.jpg

While I have purchased other straps over the years, I still have the original strap I put on my guitar back in 1968.  Is there a market for "vintage guitar straps"?  I can't imagine there's not.  People will collect "vintage" bricks as far as I can see.  

Warning heeded

It's not quite as nasty as a hard road used SM58 mic.  I've seen them so bad the holes in the mesh pop filter are filled with years of spit and beer.  They are also aromatic.